All Discussions Tagged 'blogger' (105)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wordpress vs Blogger

I use Wordpress for my blog but I have found that when I go to follow people many more on on the Blogger format.  Is there a reason more o…

Started by Thrifty Livin

21 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Gabrielle Fitzgerald Chipeur

Guest Blog for HEALTH BEAUTY LIFE MAGAZINE!

Health Beauty Life Magazine was created to celebrate lives well-lived and admirable lifestyles. Through print, online and emerging media, w…

Started by Health Beauty Life

0 Aug 27, 2012

Mom's Library Link Up

My Mom's Library link party is Live and I hope you will join me! You could be featured in 3 ways!  On my Mom's Library Pinterest Board the…

Started by Janine LaTulippe

1 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by Janine LaTulippe

Looking for a blog make-over? Come to the Designiversary Party!!

MommyBlogDesigns' just turned one year old!  Come celebrate with me at the Designiversary SALE ... and get over $100 in FREE blog design Go…

Started by Mommy Ro

1 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by Janine LaTulippe

Summer Bloggers Birthday Bash Now Accepting Blogger Sign Ups!

Moms Living Thrifty, Feisty FruGals, Good Steward Savers, Centsable Coupon Lady and The Deal Matchmaker are preparing to celebrate our blog…

Started by Shawna Ruppert

0 May 1, 2012

Birthday Bash Event - Registration Closes Soon!

Hi Everyone,   I am super excited about the upcoming Birthday Bash Event that I'm hosting.  I have 12 great sponsors from custom invitation…

Started by Busy Mom on the Go

2 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Busy Mom on the Go

New Blogger, I Need Followers! If you follow me, I will follow you...(isn't that in a song?)

Hi, my name is Mignette Strife and I am new to blogging.  I am a mom of 4 who's kids are all in sports and they are all under the age of 11…

Started by Mignette Strife

39 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by Mignette Strife

Los Angeles Mamma Blog just got a New Design!

www.losangelesmammablog.com   Does anyone have any input?

Started by Alexia

3 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by Alexia

Follower Gadget Issues

Oh, Follower Gadget, how I loathe thee.... Sometimes mine disappears completely but usually it just fluctuates the number of followers it…

Started by Christina & Jessica

0 Jan 13, 2012

Should I Change My Blog Name?

I'm 6 months into blogging and I'm about to migrate to WordPress from Blogger, the whole self hosting nightmare... Gah. And, I'm reading up…

Started by hotpinknchocolate

7 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Christina & Jessica

RSS

FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA

Blog Prompt

Question of the Day

TGIF! Do You Have a Fun Night Planned?

What's in store for your Friday night?