All Discussions Tagged 'blogger' (127)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Should I Change My Blog Name?

I'm 6 months into blogging and I'm about to migrate to WordPress from Blogger, the whole self hosting nightmare... Gah. And, I'm reading up…

Started by hotpinknchocolate

7 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Christina & Jessica

Looking for Mom Bloggers with Teens

Hi Everyone! I pretty pumped about the new year and all of the opportunities ahead of us. I'm so grateful for MBC, all of the information I…

Started by Diane Reiter

0 Jan 2, 2012

Do you have a wordpress blog?

I have been blogging on blogger since 2004. In 2009 I started a less personal blog about Scandinavian Design and Fashion for kids here in t…

Started by Sam Olsson

20 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by Karla Richter Andrew

New Blogger Looking for Followers & To Meet Other Bloggers

Hi! My name is MaryAlice. I just started my blog, http://thesunshineshopper.com/ I welcome new visitors/followers and will gladly return th…

Started by MaryAlice Hogan

0 Nov 20, 2011

zuuzs~Win a Kindle Fire or $100~Blogger Program!

Just wanted to share this with you all if you are not a member yet: Participate in the zuuzs Preferred Partner Program to Win…

Started by Jennifer Bonds

0 Nov 9, 2011

Looking for Guest Bloggers on Reading Glasses Shopper Blog

Hello MBC!   My name is Stacie Grissom and I am a writer for Reading Glasses Shopper. We have a blog that we are revamping a bit and we wou…

Started by Stacie Grissom

0 Nov 8, 2011

Blogger Advice Wanted : If I'll be changing to Wordpress eventually do I wait until then to invite moms or............

So my world has been so blessed by my first daughter Matilda Grace born 4/1/2011.   In her honor I revamped all my blogs and started fresh.…

Started by Lisa Cash Hanson

0 Nov 7, 2011

100 Follower's Giveaway

Hey Beautiful Mom Blogger's. I just want to inform you that once I reach 100 follower's I will host a giveaway. It will be international, s…

Started by Chelsea

0 Oct 30, 2011

Need Help With Your Blog?

To all the Mommy Bloggers out there ... if you need any help with your blog, I'd be happy to help!  I specialize in design and clean-up / o…

Started by Mommy Ro

0 Sep 6, 2011

Looking for Readers!

I am slowly working on my newest blogging endeavor and am looking for not just followers but readers to make a connection and friendship wi…

Started by Felicia Ellis

0 Aug 25, 2011

RSS

12/27/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service