All Discussions Tagged 'blogger' (113)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Blogger Looking for Followers & To Meet Other Bloggers

Hi! My name is MaryAlice. I just started my blog, I welcome new visitors/followers and will gladly return th…

Started by MaryAlice Hogan

0 Nov 20, 2011

Looking for Guest Bloggers on Reading Glasses Shopper Blog

Hello MBC!   My name is Stacie Grissom and I am a writer for Reading Glasses Shopper. We have a blog that we are revamping a bit and we wou…

Started by Stacie Grissom

0 Nov 8, 2011

Need Help With Your Blog?

To all the Mommy Bloggers out there ... if you need any help with your blog, I'd be happy to help!  I specialize in design and clean-up / o…

Started by Mommy Ro

0 Sep 6, 2011

Looking for Readers!

I am slowly working on my newest blogging endeavor and am looking for not just followers but readers to make a connection and friendship wi…

Started by Felicia Ellis

0 Aug 25, 2011

Finally Have A Blog Name I Love!

Getting a blog name that reflects my blog was difficult. Not anymore! After many months, I have re-named my blog Golden Butterflyz. It refl…

Started by Miriam Thompson

2 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Rachel

I need followers for my new blog. I will follow back!

Hi, I just started a new blog for us mommy's to enjoy with a cup of coffee.   I am asking for more followers and I will follow or subscribe…

Started by Victoria Sconion

2 May 21, 2011
Reply by monkey soup

My Mommy is a Blogger Children's Book

Hi everyone! I wanted to share this new book with you! Hope you like it! There is an affiliate program!

Started by Sommer

0 May 4, 2011

Why are you using Blogger?

Okay so I admit, I'm new to blogging.  I've never really read too many before, but lately I've been delving into the wonderful world of blo…

Started by Brenda B

16 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Reanaclaire

24 In-Your-Face Questions for Any Blogger

Hi All,   I belong to many forums and compiled most of the questions that I see over and over again with some of my thoughts. Please visit…

Started by Sonia

0 Mar 15, 2011

Professional Blog Design & Mamas that blog as a Career

I would love to get input from Moms that blog for their career.  When did you invest money for a professional blog design?  If you have not…

Started by Shari Lott

0 Feb 10, 2011

MBC Cutie: Braelyn uploaded by member, Rebecca Hester. Upload your cutie and they may be featured here.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Ask any pregnant woman and she will tell you that now she’s expecting what once smelled delicious  - like roasting coffee beans for example, has suddenly become the one smell that induces an overwhelming feeling of nausea. For some women the pregnant nose goes into smell overdrive…

Black Friday – it’s Not Just About Fashion

Fashion, eh? It comes and goes, then comes back around again, at once fleeting and eternal. A style is in one month and then is never heard of again – until it is heard of again, of course.

The quest for fashionable clothes never ends; it’s just that what is in vogue is always changing.…

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service