All Discussions Tagged 'blogspot' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Enter my giveaway to win 6 owl fabric-covered button magnets!

Hello! Please take a few minutes to visit my blog ZzzonkOwl and enter my Rafflecopter giveaway to win 6 fabric-covered owl magnets I made!…

Started by Dorothy Donahue

0 Apr 28

How to create HTML code for blog button

Hi all.  Can anyone help me create an html code for a blog button?  I use blogspot.  I have my 125x125 image on flickr, so I think that's a…

Started by Tracy C

3 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Johannah

How to insert google doc form into blogspot post?

Hi,We use blogspot.   TerraCycle has asked us to do a giveaway.  I'd like to include a google docs form right in my blogpost the way freebi…

Started by Alicia Hunt

0 Apr 10, 2010

Help? How do you make the header on blogspot pretty???

I am pretty new to blogging and am so not technologically advanced. What I have done so far on my blog is just short of a miracle! Can any…

Started by Jean Myles

5 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Jean Myles

How Do You Mask "Blogspot"?

I am a pretty new blogger ... I own a GoDaddy domain name and it forwards to my blog, but "blogspot" still appears in the address when you…

Started by Melinda Means

5 Jun 8, 2009
Reply by Melinda Means

Calling All Mommy Bloggers!!!!!

I'm appealing to all mommy bloggers out there. I just developed a new WAHM site and I really would like to provide more content---not ju…

Started by Angie Fisher

4 May 2, 2009
Reply by Jillian Yates

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service