All Discussions Tagged 'body' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Important Tips to Share in Honor of April's National Child Abuse Prevention Month

I am a prosecutor of child abuse and sex crimes and the author of a children's book intended to teach kids about body safety.  In honor of…

Started by Jill Starishevsky

0 Mar 15, 2014

Only A Few Weeks Left/Win A Starter Kit

There are only a few weeks left to join alex+von as a Founding Member. Being a Founding Member has it's benefits:   Founding Members receiv…

Started by Rita Reviews

0 Jun 4, 2011

Hi, I would love some Friday comment love<3

Please check out my blog where I help women nuture their body mind and spirit. Thanks, Have a great holiday weekend! The Self Hel Mom htt…

Started by Kelly Hench

0 May 27, 2011

Hi, I would love some Friday comment love<3

Please check out my blog where I help women nuture their body mind and spirit. Thanks, Have a great holiday weekend!

Started by Kelly Hench

0 May 27, 2011

Get Fit Fridays Blog Hop (Great Way to get Followers)

Hello Ladies,I am starting a new blog hop with the theme of Get Fit Friday's.  I am on a journey to lose the weight that I gained after hav…

Started by Danielle Maynard

3 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Danielle Maynard

Do you like Avon?

Lets chat! I am a Avon Consultant and would love to have you as a New Customer! Great New Specials for the Holidays! Visit me @ www.youravo

Started by Holly Shaw

0 Oct 13, 2009

Feeling Great About Your Beauty - Naturally!

Do you like the thought of chemical free Bath & Body Products? Are You looking for something to replace your current products. Ka Nani…

Started by Laura

0 Jan 9, 2009

How long til your hormones are back to normal?

I had a baby 6 months ago and thought my body/cycle/etc was getting back to normal. But the past few weeks I've bee having hot flashes and…

Started by Mrs Mo

1 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by Kara

RSS

FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA

Blog Prompt

Question of the Day

Alone Time

Do you take a few hours to go out alone, take a deep breath and recharge?