All Discussions Tagged 'books' (45)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for Affiliates

Hi.  My name is Brenda Anderson.  I have just started a new affiliate program for my website.  I am looking for  bloggers that are interest…

Started by Brenda Anderson

0 Sep 15

Looking to Connect over Children's Books, Literacy, Learning

Hi mom bloggers, I'd like to connect with anyone who's blogging about children's books and early literacy. My company and blog (earlyshirts…

Started by Katie Griffith

1 Sep 15
Reply by Brenda Anderson

Looking to Connect over Children's Books, Literacy, Learning

Hi mom bloggers, I'm looking to connect with those who blog about children's books, early literacy, learning and all the goodness that goes…

Started by Katie Griffith

2 Sep 14
Reply by Merissa Hatch

None Like Him by Jen Wilkin - Papberback Giveaway

To enter this giveaway, all you have to do is visit this blog post:

Started by Mishael Austin Witty

0 May 8

Hi I'm New and Love the Diverse Bloggers! Please Follow Me on Twitter @beatrizmacia1

I am loving this group. It is great to see all of the activities women are involved in. I am going to be a first-time self-published author…

Started by Beatriz Macia

1 Mar 16
Reply by Mom Bloggers Club

2 NEW GIVEAWAYS ~ Just Started ~ Short Time Period On These, So Sign Up Today!

Enter These Giveaways Here

Started by Jody

0 Feb 10

I Am Offering Some Great Giveaways Again

NEW ~ Books are always great gifts for Christmas or birthdays, etc. Especially when they are BRAND NEW and FREE! Ente…

Started by Jody

0 Dec 17, 2015

What Should I Name This New Character

This is a new character in one of my upcoming children's books. What do you like as a name: Parmesan, Kiki, May, or Miso.  If you have any…

Started by Dea Lenihan

3 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by Dea Lenihan

Seeking Mom Blogs that Review Parenting Books

Hi! I'm looking for mommy bloggers who review books (parenting, kids crafts books, etc.). Does anyone know any they'd recommend checking ou…

Started by Jean Oram

2 Nov 16, 2015
Reply by Jean Oram

Amazon Giveaway - Children's Boardbook

I am working on attracting people to my site. I know it's a small prize but I have to start out small until I can afford to do bigger givea…

Started by Felicia Smalley

0 Nov 8, 2015

MBC Cutie: Braelyn uploaded by member, Rebecca Hester. Upload your cutie and they may be featured here.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Ask any pregnant woman and she will tell you that now she’s expecting what once smelled delicious  - like roasting coffee beans for example, has suddenly become the one smell that induces an overwhelming feeling of nausea. For some women the pregnant nose goes into smell overdrive…

Black Friday – it’s Not Just About Fashion

Fashion, eh? It comes and goes, then comes back around again, at once fleeting and eternal. A style is in one month and then is never heard of again – until it is heard of again, of course.

The quest for fashionable clothes never ends; it’s just that what is in vogue is always changing.…

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service