ADVERTISEMENT

All Discussions Tagged 'books' (42)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

None Like Him by Jen Wilkin - Papberback Giveaway

To enter this giveaway, all you have to do is visit this blog post: https://bluebrownbooks.com/2016/05/08/sweet-romance-sundays-none-like-h

Started by Mishael Austin Witty

0 May 8

Hi I'm New and Love the Diverse Bloggers! Please Follow Me on Twitter @beatrizmacia1

I am loving this group. It is great to see all of the activities women are involved in. I am going to be a first-time self-published author…

Started by Beatriz Macia

1 Mar 16
Reply by Mom Bloggers Club

2 NEW GIVEAWAYS ~ Just Started ~ Short Time Period On These, So Sign Up Today!

Enter These Giveaways Here

Started by Jody

0 Feb 10

I Am Offering Some Great Giveaways Again

NEW ~ Books are always great gifts for Christmas or birthdays, etc. Especially when they are BRAND NEW and FREE! Ente…

Started by Jody

0 Dec 17, 2015

What Should I Name This New Character

This is a new character in one of my upcoming children's books. What do you like as a name: Parmesan, Kiki, May, or Miso.  If you have any…

Started by Dea Lenihan

3 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by Dea Lenihan

Seeking Mom Blogs that Review Parenting Books

Hi! I'm looking for mommy bloggers who review books (parenting, kids crafts books, etc.). Does anyone know any they'd recommend checking ou…

Started by Jean Oram

2 Nov 16, 2015
Reply by Jean Oram

Amazon Giveaway - Children's Boardbook

I am working on attracting people to my site. I know it's a small prize but I have to start out small until I can afford to do bigger givea…

Started by Felicia Smalley

0 Nov 8, 2015

Coming Soon: Cleverly Disguised as a Responsible Adult

My new book is a humorous take on parenting, a guide if you will for those who identify more with Peter Pan and hate being a grown up and d…

Started by Gena Sayers

0 Oct 7, 2015

Look At All The NEW Books I Am Giving Away

Enter These Giveaways Here

Started by Jody

0 Sep 15, 2015

Wonderful Fashion & Makeup Book For Christian Girls

Awesome New Book Giveaway Enter This Giveaway Here

Started by Jody

0 Aug 24, 2015

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Advertisement

MBC CUTIES

Our current cutie was uploaded by Stephanie WentworthUpload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Is Your Man Loyal Or A Cheater?

Whenever two people form a relationship, there are moments when one might believe the other is cheating on them. Whether it's out of insecurity or there are signs that just don't seem right, it is painful and betraying. The good news, there are also signs that strongly suggest your man is not running around. …

Save Money on Event Planning

Whether we like it or not, we will all at one point have to wear the event planning cap. Why is that? Because we are human, and along with our humanity come life celebrations: baby showers, weddings, graduations, anniversaries, retirements, funerals, and the list goes on and on. I'm sure that I don't…

Advertisement

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISE

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service