All Discussions Tagged 'books' (124)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Kaleidoscope" by Patsy Clairmont Giveaway

Enter to win a copy of the book "Kaleidoscope" by Women of Faith speaker, Patsy Clairmont. Giveaway ends 4/5.http://mommys-minute.blogspot.…

Started by Sarah Brooks

0 Mar 24, 2010

In Need of Followers...Please...I Will Return the Favor!!

Hello all! I am new to the blogging community, as well as the pr/giveaway community. I have only been blogging for about 2 months and just…

Started by Katrina B Smith

0 Jan 27, 2010

James Patterson 7th Heaven 3 Copies ends 12/28

James Patterson 7th Heaven 3 Copies ends 12/28 plus lots more giveaways ending at A Family Full Of Opinions

Started by tina reynolds

0 Dec 28, 2009

THE DOVE® SELF-ESTEEEM FUND Giveaway!

Win 2 "True You" Workbooks a plush terrycloth Bath robe and 2 dove products! Go HERE to enter!

Started by Kristin

0 Dec 3, 2009

The Snowman's Song: A Christmas Story Review and Giveaway!

Wonderful child's book for a Christmas present The Snowman's Song

Started by Kristin

0 Dec 3, 2009

2 MORE Hours til The END of my giveaway!

Pretty Please Press Book Giveaway! Ends TONIGHT 11/30 @ 11:59 PM CST! Get those Votes in!

Started by Kristin

0 Nov 30, 2009

The Yummy Mummy Club BOOK GIVEAWAY ~ Bundle of Trouble by Diana Orgain

Hello, I have 5 copies of "Bundle of Trouble" to give away on my Bookalicious blog. This book is the first in Diana Orgain's Maternal Insti…

Started by Wanda Lynne Young

0 Nov 9, 2009

Stretching the One Income Dollar with Bonuses

1000+ Ebooks Ready For You to Read: Books available immediately! Many topics! http://www.buy-ebook.com/?cb=mrowegbear **** Any ebook of…

Started by Monique Rowe

0 Nov 8, 2009

Children's book giveaway @ QuirkyMomma

We have three hardcover books from the Itty&Bitty Series, a toddler sized T-shirt and a totebag up for grabs. Check us out!

Started by Rachel Miller

0 Oct 28, 2009

Giveaway: The No-Cry Nap Solution by Elizabeth Pantley

Elizabeth Pantley has generously offered to give one lucky reader a copy of her new book, The No-Cry Solution. Please visit Boy Crazy at w…

Started by Meredith Magee Donnelly

0 Oct 9, 2009

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service