All Discussions Tagged 'books' (124)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Scholastic Book Giveaway

Check it out on my blog! http://tanisharenee.blogspot.com/2009/10/testing-ice-book-review-and-giveaway.html

Started by TanishaRenee

0 Oct 8, 2009

Teach your child to read.

Want to learn how to teach your child to read? So did I, and I did it. I taught my 4 year old to read this summer and have started some gro…

Started by Angela at The Suburban Jungle

1 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by Robyns Online World

Free Giveaway Drawing

Visit www.mcbooksandgifts.com and click on Free Give Away to enter your child's name for a chance to win ‘Listen, Read, and Learn with Clas…

Started by Memorable Children Books & Gifts

0 Sep 17, 2009

The Blessing of a Skinned Knee- Book Giveaway

I absolutely love this book, so I'm giving a copy away! It's a simple as visiting the post and leaving a comment.

Started by Erin Hattaway

0 Jul 9, 2009

Four Spanish language children's books from Usborne

We’re giving away a packet of FOUR books – three from Usborne and one from Kane/Miller, the other publishing company under Usborne. Go ahea…

Started by Ana

1 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by Kathleen

Win an Autographed Children's Book - A New Job for Dilly

Dilly is a mouse that loves sour pickles. This book is filled with Dilly's adventure to find just the right Job. It's a very well written…

Started by Sharon Spray

1 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by Rena

Win I SPY books and games! 1 Grand prize and 4 runner-up prizes!

1 grand prize: * Wii Video Game ‘Ultimate I SPY’ * Board Game ‘I SPY Memory Game’ * I SPY A to Z: A Book of Picture Riddles * I SPY Treasur…

Started by Miranda Hicks

0 Jun 15, 2009

BEST book for Word Press users?

Okay all you brilliant Mom Bloggers. If you could recommend only one book or resource to a new Word Press user, what would it be?

Started by Kate McLaughlin

6 Jun 11, 2009
Reply by Eren

Fun book giveaway!

Hi ladies, I'm having a really cool book giveaway on my blog right now. Contest ends June 16 come check it out here, especially if you love…

Started by Helene

1 Jun 9, 2009
Reply by Kim Kihega

Three Great Giveaways

I have three great giveaways going on at my blogs right now. Set of 2 BioGreen water bottles (2 winners) 6/1: http://www.parentingourchild

Started by Tuesday

0 May 15, 2009

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service