All Discussions Tagged 'books' (125)

Discussions Replies Moms Say

Three Great Giveaways

I have three great giveaways going on at my blogs right now. Set of 2 BioGreen water bottles (2 winners) 6/1: http://www.parentingourchild

Started by Tuesday

0 May 15, 2009

Add Barefoot Books as an Affiliate on your blog

Hi All, In addition to blogging, I am an ambassador for Barefoot Books. If you aren't familiar with Barefoot Books, please take the time to…

Started by Teri

6 May 11, 2009
Reply by Teri

What was your favorite book as a child?

My 8yrold walked in today and asked me this question.. I had a hard time answering her right away. I thought for a minute and said: Where…

Started by Carissa Rogers

4 Apr 26, 2009
Reply by Alyssa

For you successful mom-bloggers, which books on blogging, website design would you recommend?

I just started blogging a month ago, and I have a lot to learn. To add to my online research, I am wondering if anyone can recommend any go…

Started by Kristina (Boston Family Life)

7 Dec 31, 2008
Reply by Cindi Matthews

3 Giveaways Happening This Week!

The Cupcakes Club 3-book series is up for grabs: Spotlight on the Cupcakes, Dog Gone Drama, and Shakin Up Soccer, Summer Style. Great for t…

Started by Dannie

0 Dec 28, 2008

Two Books and a T-shirt

Win "Life Doesn’t Begin 5 Pounds from Now” by Jessica Weiner “Perfect Girls, Starving Daughters” by Courtney E. Martin Dove’s “You’re Beau…

Started by alicialm

0 Dec 2, 2008

Special Launch Prize Packs

To celebrate the launch of my new blogs, I have three pirze pack with tons of stuff valued over $300.00 so stop by and enter to win on all…

Started by Cecelia

0 Nov 18, 2008

Thomas on my mind...

As a disclaimer, this is not a paid review of any sort. I'm just the mother of a Thomas the Tank Engine Addict. Most parents seem to be f…

Started by Two Moms and a Baby

5 Oct 13, 2008
Reply by Dominique Goh

Junie B. Jones books - Pay it Forward

http://forgetfulone.blogspot.com/2008/10/junie-b-jones-pay-it-forward-giveaway.html Junie B. Jones, First Grader 3 like-new books to give…

Started by forgetfulone

0 Oct 4, 2008

Book Giveaway

Hi everyone! I am holding my first blog contest! Come by and check it out!

Started by Heidi

0 Sep 3, 2008

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service