All Discussions Tagged 'books' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Children's Classic Books Bookstore

Hi everyone, I just opened a Children's Bookstore on Facebook called Tina's Reading Room.  You'll find most books are 40-50% off SRP and a…

Started by Tina Peterson

0 Nov 1, 2011

New Website for Mothers!

Come celebrate the launch of HiveResources.com - a website that helps women sweeten their Christian walk through devotional articles, book…

Started by Melissa Deming

0 Sep 6, 2011

Buy The Book...

Help out a great charity! The  Three Oaks Foundation. Aportion of our book sales will go to this local charity, so check us out buy the boo…

Started by Dawn Odell

0 May 2, 2011

Workshop on the Art of Picture Book Writing

Hi, I'll be offering a picture book writing workshop at SavvyAuthors.com from May 30 - June 10. Check out the details at: “Walking on a Rai…

Started by Mayra Calvani

0 Apr 28, 2011

Lost Teeth

Im doing a follow-_up book for the Lost Tooth Club/ Scholastic. I would love feed back on the traditions you might have for your kids loosi…

Started by arden Johnson-Petrov

0 Dec 20, 2010

Jingle Bell Hop Blog Hop Party!!!

I would like to invite you to our first ever Blog Party on Mommies Point of View and also Oh My Heartsie http://www.MommiesPointofView.blog

Started by Glenda Cates

0 Dec 6, 2010

Follow my blog and gather inspiration for supporting your children's learning!

I've noticed that there are very few mom blogs purely about education-- we're especially lacking blogs about reading and writing with young…

Started by Elizabeth Moore

15 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth Moore

This week at the National Writing for Children Center

Hi all,Check out my blog and find out what's going on this week at the National Writing for Children Center.Radio shows with children's aut…

Started by Mayra Calvani

0 Oct 25, 2010

I'm looking to add some mom-followers to my blog

**UPDATE**  Looks like I should have left the URL for my blog. My profile had a typo in it.  I am at http://montanamarynotmartha.blogspot.c

Started by Leah Sloan

3 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Leah Sloan

Follow My Blog About Reading & Writing With Babies, Toddlers, and Little Kids!

Hi Everybody! If you're interested in beautiful books, poems, songs, word games, and more follow my blog and I'll follow you back! Beth (T…

Started by Elizabeth Moore

1 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Marci White

RSS

THIS WEEK'S FEATURED GROUP

NEW BLOGGERS LOOKING FOR FOLLOWERS

Are you a new blogger? A blogger trying to get more readers? Want to find blogs to read? Join in and let's add each other. 

JOIN THIS GROUP!

The Gym vs Exercising Outdoors

What do you love more? Heading to the gym or exercising outside? 

Share how you love to exercise.

Plus take a look at our Daily Question conversations!

TODAY'S BLOG PROMPT

Connect With Us

Our Largest Groups

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service