All Discussions Tagged 'books' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Download 17 Free E-Books for Children, Teens & Tweens on Thurs., April 19

If you enjoy young adult novels, or are seeking bedtime stories, educational children's books, or middle and YA grade novels to share with…

Started by Stacy Juba

0 Apr 18, 2012

trying something new

I started this website www.childrensmuseumworld.comwhere moms can rate children's museum activities.  i also started a digital children's b…

Started by Childrens MuseumWorld

0 Apr 11, 2012

Children's Classic Books Bookstore

Hi everyone, I just opened a Children's Bookstore on Facebook called Tina's Reading Room.  You'll find most books are 40-50% off SRP and a…

Started by Tina Peterson

0 Nov 1, 2011

New Website for Mothers!

Come celebrate the launch of - a website that helps women sweeten their Christian walk through devotional articles, book…

Started by Melissa Deming

0 Sep 6, 2011

Buy The Book...

Help out a great charity! The  Three Oaks Foundation. Aportion of our book sales will go to this local charity, so check us out buy the boo…

Started by Dawn Odell

0 May 2, 2011

Workshop on the Art of Picture Book Writing

Hi, I'll be offering a picture book writing workshop at from May 30 - June 10. Check out the details at: “Walking on a Rai…

Started by Mayra Calvani

0 Apr 28, 2011

Lost Teeth

Im doing a follow-_up book for the Lost Tooth Club/ Scholastic. I would love feed back on the traditions you might have for your kids loosi…

Started by arden Johnson-Petrov

0 Dec 20, 2010

Jingle Bell Hop Blog Hop Party!!!

I would like to invite you to our first ever Blog Party on Mommies Point of View and also Oh My Heartsie

Started by Glenda Cates

0 Dec 6, 2010

Follow my blog and gather inspiration for supporting your children's learning!

I've noticed that there are very few mom blogs purely about education-- we're especially lacking blogs about reading and writing with young…

Started by Elizabeth Moore

15 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth Moore

This week at the National Writing for Children Center

Hi all,Check out my blog and find out what's going on this week at the National Writing for Children Center.Radio shows with children's aut…

Started by Mayra Calvani

0 Oct 25, 2010

Question of the Day

With all of the food temptations out there how often do you eat healthy? 

Are you a healthy eater?

Plus take a look at our Daily Question conversations!

Hey Blogger Moms! Let's support each other on Instagram! Post your Instagram I.D. or address on the comment. It may be helpful to say you are from MBC.

Let's support each other!

Link to Us

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service