All Discussions Tagged 'books' (126)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Author Highlight With Kathryn Kessler

Book Giveaway! The Neophyte Writer & Kristi's Book Nook Presents Canadian Author Kathryn Kessler And Her Adventures With Marvin.

Started by Kristi Bernard

0 Sep 11, 2012

Book giveaway: A Lovely, Indecent Departure by Steven Lee Gilbert (US / INT) - Ends Aug 3

Book giveaway! A Lovely, Indecent Departure by Steven Lee Gilbert Paper copy - Open US Only Ebook - International! Ends Aug 3, 2012 Here…

Started by guiltlessreader

0 Jul 25, 2012

NEW BOOK GIVEAWAY ENDING SOON!!

Overview: At age twenty-one, Andrea Palpant Dilley stripped the Christian fish decal off her car bumper in a symbolic act of departure f…

Started by Jody

0 Jul 5, 2012

ADHD Book Giveaway

Do you or a loved one have ADHD? Stop by my blog to try to win a copy of Movers, Dreamers and Risk-Takers: Unlocking the Power of ADHD by…

Started by TGFTG

0 Jun 27, 2012

Between You and Me: A Novel by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus

Are you a fan of Britney Spears, pop culture, or books by the authors of The Nanny Diaries? Check out my book review to find out how to wi…

Started by TGFTG

0 Jun 12, 2012

Giveaway - 17 Free Ebooks for Children, Tweens & Teens on April 19

This is a unique giveaway as EVERYONE is a winner and can download the free books as long as they visit on Thursday, April 19. Bloggers are…

Started by Stacy Juba

0 Apr 18, 2012

Download 17 Free E-Books for Children, Teens & Tweens on Thurs., April 19

If you enjoy young adult novels, or are seeking bedtime stories, educational children's books, or middle and YA grade novels to share with…

Started by Stacy Juba

0 Apr 18, 2012

trying something new

I started this website www.childrensmuseumworld.comwhere moms can rate children's museum activities.  i also started a digital children's b…

Started by Childrens MuseumWorld

0 Apr 11, 2012

The Dash Diet Action Plan Giveaway

We are giving away a copy of this sensible book that helps lower bloodpressure and more http://skyyogastudio.com/2012/03/22/the-dash-diet-a

Started by Emily Canibano

0 Mar 24, 2012

Bubble Baths and Steamy Romance Blog Hop

Lots of great giveaways. Chances to win romance ebooks just in time for Valentine's Day.  http://joselynvaughn.wordpress.com/2012/01/27/bub

Started by Joselyn Vaughn

0 Jan 28, 2012

RSS

11/24/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service