All Discussions Tagged 'books' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Stretching the One Income Dollar with Bonuses

1000+ Ebooks Ready For You to Read: Books available immediately! Many topics! http://www.buy-ebook.com/?cb=mrowegbear **** Any ebook of…

Started by Monique Rowe

0 Nov 8, 2009

Teach your child to read.

Want to learn how to teach your child to read? So did I, and I did it. I taught my 4 year old to read this summer and have started some gro…

Started by Angela at The Suburban Jungle

1 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by Robyns Online World

BEST book for Word Press users?

Okay all you brilliant Mom Bloggers. If you could recommend only one book or resource to a new Word Press user, what would it be?

Started by Kate McLaughlin

6 Jun 11, 2009
Reply by Eren

Add Barefoot Books as an Affiliate on your blog

Hi All, In addition to blogging, I am an ambassador for Barefoot Books. If you aren't familiar with Barefoot Books, please take the time to…

Started by Teri

6 May 11, 2009
Reply by Teri

What was your favorite book as a child?

My 8yrold walked in today and asked me this question.. I had a hard time answering her right away. I thought for a minute and said: Where…

Started by Carissa Rogers

4 Apr 26, 2009
Reply by Alyssa

For you successful mom-bloggers, which books on blogging, website design would you recommend?

I just started blogging a month ago, and I have a lot to learn. To add to my online research, I am wondering if anyone can recommend any go…

Started by Kristina (Boston Family Life)

7 Dec 31, 2008
Reply by Cindi Matthews

Thomas on my mind...

As a disclaimer, this is not a paid review of any sort. I'm just the mother of a Thomas the Tank Engine Addict. Most parents seem to be f…

Started by Two Moms and a Baby

5 Oct 13, 2008
Reply by Dominique Goh

Are more moms blogging for money, books for review, and free products?

There's no doubt about it: Marketers love mom bloggers. Not only do we make buying decisions for our own families, but as we blog and gain…

Started by Mom Bloggers Club

7 Apr 27, 2008
Reply by Tina W.

RSS

Daily Blog Prompt

Question of the Day

Favorite Books

For all of you avid readers out there, today is World Book Day. What's your favorite book?