All Discussions Tagged 'books' (124)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3 Recordable Hallmark Storybooks! LOW ENTRIES (ends 11/22)

Hallmark storybooks is giving 3 of my readers recordable storybooks! url : http://www.cuckooforcoupondeals.com/giveaway-2/giveaway-3-winner

Started by Deidre Gunnels

0 Nov 16, 2011

Ascending Butterfly 2011 Holidays Buying Guide - Win a Coat, Shoes or Boots, and MORE!

Ascending Butterfly Active Giveaways:   Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ - Ends 11/13/11 – Win a Pair of Shoes or Boots of YOUR choice from Naturalizer Holiday…

Started by Tracy Iglesias

0 Nov 8, 2011

Children's Classic Books Bookstore

Hi everyone, I just opened a Children's Bookstore on Facebook called Tina's Reading Room.  You'll find most books are 40-50% off SRP and a…

Started by Tina Peterson

0 Nov 1, 2011

Spooktacular Giveaway Hop

If you love books and Halloween, take a hop on the Spooktacular Blog Hop.  Lots of chances to win books and other prizes.    You can start…

Started by Joselyn Vaughn

0 Oct 25, 2011

5 free books- my birthday, YOUR gift

Email housewifecentral@yahoo.com or visit us at www.housewifecentral.com random drawing nov 1st. Please give name,address,email,genre or au…

Started by Bernadette P

0 Oct 21, 2011

SPOOK-A-LICIOUS: WHERE BOO-KS DEVOUR YOU: BLOG HOP TOUR (Oct 17-24)

Check out this blog hop! There are tons of authors giving away books and other prizes.  If you're a reader, this is the place for you.    h…

Started by Joselyn Vaughn

0 Oct 17, 2011

To promote my upcoming book- i'm giving away a $10 Amazon gift card!

Hi all!   I've been writing the blog Holdin' Holden for about 3 years now (give or take) and I am about to release my very first book based…

Started by Jenny Schoberl

1 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Rebecca Gardner

New Website for Mothers!

Come celebrate the launch of HiveResources.com - a website that helps women sweeten their Christian walk through devotional articles, book…

Started by Melissa Deming

0 Sep 6, 2011

Babar Prize Pack Giveaway! {Ends 7/26}

Hey everyone! I'm giving away a Babar & The Adventures of Badou Prize Pack that includes a book, DVD, poster & stuffed animal! Come…

Started by Shell Fruscione

0 Jul 16, 2011

4 Great Summer Giveaways

TGFTG-Win $55 worth of Partylite candles-Ends 7/1 http://thegirlfromtheghetto.wordpress.com/2011/06/22/partylite-giveaway/ TGFTG-Win a $35…

Started by TGFTG

0 Jun 25, 2011

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service