All Discussions Tagged 'books' (126)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Babar Prize Pack Giveaway! {Ends 7/26}

Hey everyone! I'm giving away a Babar & The Adventures of Badou Prize Pack that includes a book, DVD, poster & stuffed animal! Come…

Started by Shell Fruscione

0 Jul 16, 2011

4 Great Summer Giveaways

TGFTG-Win $55 worth of Partylite candles-Ends 7/1 http://thegirlfromtheghetto.wordpress.com/2011/06/22/partylite-giveaway/ TGFTG-Win a $35…

Started by TGFTG

0 Jun 25, 2011

For Instruction in Righteousness Giveaway

Biblical Child Training Resource. Fantastic material to help parents instruct and guide their children using God's Word as the authority.  …

Started by Jasmine

0 May 23, 2011

Middle Grades and Up!  If you have a teen or are an adult who likes to read (or maybe doesn't) join us for the first annual Book Club on Fa…

Started by Tina Peterson

0 May 20, 2011

Walking on a Rainbow - A Fiction Picture Book Workshop

Hi all, I'll be offering a Fiction Picture Book workshop (for beginners) starting May 30th. If you're interested, or would like to help m…

Started by Mayra Calvani

0 May 16, 2011

Giveaway for Children's Book Week worth $80 value

I wanted to let everyone know that I am participating in Children's Book Week and am offering books in the giveaway worth a value of $80. S…

Started by Renee Hand

0 May 5, 2011

Buy The Book...

Help out a great charity! The  Three Oaks Foundation. Aportion of our book sales will go to this local charity, so check us out buy the boo…

Started by Dawn Odell

0 May 2, 2011

Workshop on the Art of Picture Book Writing

Hi, I'll be offering a picture book writing workshop at SavvyAuthors.com from May 30 - June 10. Check out the details at: “Walking on a Rai…

Started by Mayra Calvani

0 Apr 28, 2011

Hoppy Easter Eggstravaganza Blog Hop Giveaway -- for book lovers!

http://mayrassecretbookcase.blogspot.com

Started by Mayra Calvani

0 Apr 20, 2011

Enter to win 5 Vampire Young Adult Novels worth over $50!

Please head over to Facebook and like MomSquawk then check out my essay and leave a comment. The writer whose essay attracts the most Faceb…

Started by Lori Calabrese

1 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by Reanaclaire

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service