All Discussions Tagged 'books' (125)

Discussions Replies Moms Say

4 Great Summer Giveaways

TGFTG-Win $55 worth of Partylite candles-Ends 7/1 http://thegirlfromtheghetto.wordpress.com/2011/06/22/partylite-giveaway/ TGFTG-Win a $35…

Started by TGFTG

0 Jun 25, 2011

For Instruction in Righteousness Giveaway

Biblical Child Training Resource. Fantastic material to help parents instruct and guide their children using God's Word as the authority.  …

Started by Jasmine

0 May 23, 2011

Middle Grades and Up!  If you have a teen or are an adult who likes to read (or maybe doesn't) join us for the first annual Book Club on Fa…

Started by Tina Peterson

0 May 20, 2011

Walking on a Rainbow - A Fiction Picture Book Workshop

Hi all, I'll be offering a Fiction Picture Book workshop (for beginners) starting May 30th. If you're interested, or would like to help m…

Started by Mayra Calvani

0 May 16, 2011

Giveaway for Children's Book Week worth $80 value

I wanted to let everyone know that I am participating in Children's Book Week and am offering books in the giveaway worth a value of $80. S…

Started by Renee Hand

0 May 5, 2011

Buy The Book...

Help out a great charity! The  Three Oaks Foundation. Aportion of our book sales will go to this local charity, so check us out buy the boo…

Started by Dawn Odell

0 May 2, 2011

Workshop on the Art of Picture Book Writing

Hi, I'll be offering a picture book writing workshop at SavvyAuthors.com from May 30 - June 10. Check out the details at: “Walking on a Rai…

Started by Mayra Calvani

0 Apr 28, 2011

Hoppy Easter Eggstravaganza Blog Hop Giveaway -- for book lovers!

http://mayrassecretbookcase.blogspot.com

Started by Mayra Calvani

0 Apr 20, 2011

Enter to win 5 Vampire Young Adult Novels worth over $50!

Please head over to Facebook and like MomSquawk then check out my essay and leave a comment. The writer whose essay attracts the most Faceb…

Started by Lori Calabrese

1 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by Reanaclaire

"Pick A Fabulous Book For Your Kid" Giveaway

"Pick A Fabulous Book For Your Kid" Giveaway   Is there a better day in the year than April 12 (95th birthday of fab children's author B…

Started by Read Aloud Dad

0 Apr 12, 2011

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service