All Discussions Tagged 'boutique' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mom/Fashion Designer--angieandwes.etsy.com

It has always been a dream of mine to become a fashion designer, I have been wanting to do this for quite sometime and I finally have a new…

Started by Karla Miles

0 Sep 25, 2011

New online fashion boutique for the style-saavy and money-conscious woman shopper

New online fashion boutique for the style-saavy and money-conscious woman shopper Working mompreneur launches a new online fashion boutique…

Started by fab-U-tique

0 Apr 6, 2011

Pink Ribbon Posse!

My online store has connected with a group called the "Pink Ribbon Posse".  Right now when you shop our selection of handbags, jewelry, fas…

Started by Erica Gold

0 Aug 27, 2010

$20 Voucher and FREE Ruffle Wallet! Giveaway!

Just sign our guest book and tell us what your favorite item is on our website, and you will be entered to win!  Guest book must be signed…

Started by Erica Gold

0 Mar 25, 2010

Being a Fashionista Mama - Adorable Merchandise for under $60!

Hi there ladies!  I own Boutique on Feet, a traveling and online boutique that specializes in handbags, jewelry, fashion and accessories.  …

Started by Erica Gold

0 Mar 21, 2010

More boards, more boards!!! :o)

Well, I did it...pulled an all nighter working on boards. I am committed to getting this up and going in the direction I want this to go! N…

Started by Jennifer Copeland

0 Oct 2, 2009

Who is a better fit for Jennifer Aniston?

The Celebrity Boutique Girls are having a argument today, that is no surprise!! We do that a lot. We are posting a poll on our blog. Who is…

Started by Celebrity Boutique Girls...Marina, Dina, & Leyla

1 Jun 4, 2008
Reply by Kari

BLOG PARTY (and HUGE giveaway) in full swing today!

Don't miss the Mother's Day Blog Bash, going on now!Sign Mr. Linky and join in the fun! Giveaways from Serena & Lily, Hand Picked Pumpk…

Started by nfmn

0 May 8, 2008

A fresh resource for moms...

I'm new here...just wanted to say "hi" and invite you to visit me at notesfrommynest.blogspot.com...I post daily during the week and dabble…

Started by nfmn

0 Apr 10, 2008

RSS

THIS WEEK'S FEATURED GROUP

NEW BLOGGERS LOOKING FOR FOLLOWERS

Are you a new blogger? A blogger trying to get more readers? Want to find blogs to read? Join in and let's add each other. 

JOIN THIS GROUP!

How Much Did You Spend on Back-to-School Shopping

Back-to-school can be expensive with new clothes, school supplies, and even sometimes brand-new computers and tablets. 

How much did this year's back-to-school shopping cost? 

Share how much you spent?

Plus take a look at our Daily Question conversations!

TODAY'S BLOG PROMPT

Connect With Us

Our Largest Groups

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service