All Discussions Tagged 'candles' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

YES! I am LOOKING for CONSULTANTS! THERE IS NO START UP COST!

Let Me Help You Dream Your Dream! Welcome to At Home!  My name is Kimberly Deacon and I love anything to do with design, style, organizing…

Started by Kimberly Deacon

0 Feb 12, 2013

Jingle Bell Hop Blog Hop Party!!!

I would like to invite you to our first ever Blog Party on Mommies Point of View and also Oh My Heartsie http://www.MommiesPointofView.blog

Started by Glenda Cates

0 Dec 6, 2010

Distributors Needed-Get Started Immediatley

GOLD CANYON DISTRIBUTER Stimulus Kit: Just $20 to start. Earn the full Demonstrator or Sampler Kit free when you achieve $350 or $700 in…

Started by Karren Haller

0 Apr 4, 2010

Scentsy Wickless Candles!

As of October 1st, Scentsy is available for sale in Canada! I'm so excited! I have 92 team members! I'm a Director as of April 09 and would…

Started by Trista Jensen

2 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by Theo

Feeling Great About Your Beauty - Naturally!

Do you like the thought of chemical free Bath & Body Products? Are You looking for something to replace your current products. Ka Nani…

Started by Laura

0 Jan 9, 2009

What's A Tart???

So many of our Etsy friends have asked us what a tart is that we thought it would be good to share with everyone what exactly a tart is. A…

Started by Rebecca

0 Jul 26, 2008

RSS

Daily Blog Prompt

Question of the Day

Favorite Books

For all of you avid readers out there, today is World Book Day. What's your favorite book?