All Discussions Tagged 'canvas' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Funtote Side Zipper Canvas Tote Review & Giveaway

Funtote is offering one GG2Life reader a bag from the side zipper collection. Retail value is $32.00!  

Started by Carla Schmeing Bruns

0 Dec 4, 2011

12 Days of Giving Day #8 - Win a Large 24"x36" personalized photo on canvas!

12 Days of Giving Day #8 -   Win Your Photo on Canvas from HelloCanvas.com!   Be sure to check out all my great giveaways on the top left…

Started by Tamara aka Cheapskate Mom

0 Dec 8, 2010

Enter random drawing for Original Heart Art from Mixed Media Artist Linda Hardy

Just Leave a comment on my blog before 1 am (EST) on 1/28 to enter. For details & interview with the artist visit http://artsnark.blogs

Started by Stacey Merrill (ArtSnark)

0 Jan 22, 2010

Your choice of a custom 8×10 canvas painting or a decorative clipboard

This next giveaway is sponsored by Jeni-Brook’s Boutique. Donna, my mom, is offering one lucky mommy her choice of a custom 8×10 canvas p…

Started by April Sexton

0 Oct 28, 2009

1 Lucky winner gets custom 16" x 20" photo on canvas (ends 7/30)

from prize sponsor OnlinePosterPrinting.com . TO ENTER THIS RANDOM DRAWING: Describe a summer photo that you would like to have printed on…

Started by Stacey Merrill (ArtSnark)

0 Jul 26, 2009

Mad Mad Em's Bloggity Blog: All my giveaways! AIO diapers, Gift cards, Canvas Prints...

Handmade AIO Cloth Diaper from 3 Monkeys on Etsy http://madmadamem.blogspot.com/2009/07/three-monkeys-cloth-diapers-review-and.html Online…

Started by Sister Emily

0 Jul 23, 2009

What is the perfect gift?

Search no more....CanvasCrib.com has all the answers you're looking for. We take your photo and turn it into a beautiful hand stretched can…

Started by Canvas Crib

0 Aug 28, 2008

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service