All Discussions Tagged 'card' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Math Concentration's Video Tutorial Contest

Math Concentration will host an online math video tutorial contest starting Monday, July 10, 2011. All middle and high school math teacher…

Started by Wanda McDowel

0 Jul 12, 2011

Valentine's Day Photo Card Special!

Paperbox Press is spreading the love with a Valentine's Day special! For $25, you will receive 25 flat DOUBLE sided cards, printed on high…

Started by Jill DeMichiel

0 Jan 18, 2010

Beach Home Devastated bySkittle

Fourth graders at my son’s elementary school conduct their own progress report conferences. They prepare for weeks and it would appear that…

Started by Amy Musing

0 Nov 12, 2009

Take an Online Photo Class

Just posted the first assignment in my new online photo course. Please check it out and use it as an opportunity to practice tips and techn…

Started by Stacie Errera

0 Jul 15, 2009

Do you use Entre Card?

I just signed up for Entre card. What is your experience with it? If you are currently using it, what is your site address? I am not sure…

Started by Harriet B

27 Dec 21, 2008
Reply by Harriet B

Holiday Card Exchange

Once again, I’d like to arrange a holiday card exchange for our kids. If you would like to participate, please let me know. Basically, how…

Started by Dawniemom

2 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by Mary Salvato

What sort of crafts do you enjoy? Do you blog about them?

I love crafts - and have just started a new group here Crafting Moms. My particular passions are digital scrapbooking, cards and recently…

Started by janmary

2 Jul 11, 2008
Reply by Nessa

RSS

FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA

Blog Prompt

Question of the Day

Blogging Conferences

Have you ever been a blogging conference? If so, which one? What are your favorites?