All Discussions Tagged 'change' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Want to update my template, not sure how

Ladies, I have a question and I think I should know the answer, so this is driving me nuts.   I want to change the layout of my blog, hotco…

Started by Jennifer Amy Randolph

4 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Amy Randolph

Domain Change = Low Page Rank - What Can Be Done?

I recently changed from a blogspot to .com domain, and my Page Rank took a nose dive. I have tried everything, but nothing seems to get me…

Started by FrugalMom

17 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Lauren Eggers

Want to make a "Small Change" ?

I started a meme called "Small Change Friday" and I would love you to join in and post what small change you want to make for the day, wee…

Started by Heather Krebs

0 Sep 11, 2009

Are you serious about working from home

We are looking for people who are absolutely serious about building a business and making money from home. Where working flexible hours, pa…

Started by Janet Crompton

4 Jun 2, 2009
Reply by Kathy

How Often Do You Change The Look of Your Blog?

I'm always tweaking things here or there, but now I want to change the whole look to something more "autumnal." The only problem is that I'…

Started by Rachel_L

5 Sep 13, 2008
Reply by Natalie

Should I change the name of my blog?

I just picked the first name that came into my head when I started my blog a couple of months ago, but now as I am listing it on various si…

Started by lonestar818

7 Jul 10, 2008
Reply by lonestar818

How many times?

How many times do you change your blogs theme or design? I just got a new design a few weeks ago over at my mom blog http://lifefrommylapto…

Started by Alyssa

24 Jun 26, 2008
Reply by Linda

RSS

Summer Travel

Will you and your family take a vacation this year? Where are you going? What are your favorite travel tips for families? Share in our forum.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service