All Discussions Tagged 'charity' (4)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GET A FREE DONATION BANNER FROM WORLD FOOD PROGRAMME - RE: FAMINE IN SOMALIA

Did you know that you can get a FREE donation banner from the World... $.50 Feeds a starving person for a DAY! I added a banner to my blog…

Started by hotpinknchocolate

0 Aug 13, 2011

FREE DONATION BANNER FOR YOUR BLOG - FAMINE IN SOMALIA

Did you know that you can get a FREE donation banner from the World Food Programme? $.50 Feeds a starving person for a DAY! I added a banne…

Started by hotpinknchocolate

0 Aug 13, 2011

Please Join Me For An Auction To Benefit Layla Grace!

Hi Everyone!   I am writing you all to let you know that I am holding an auction on my blog Project Mommyhood on Friday and Saturday March…

Started by Lesley

0 Mar 2, 2010

Women and the food crisis burden

With the financial crisis and climate crisis creating food crisis, something less talked about is the affect of these on women, particularl…

Started by Lilly Mouse

2 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by Lilly Mouse

RSS

Daily Blog Prompt

Question of the Day

Favorite Books

For all of you avid readers out there, today is World Book Day. What's your favorite book?