All Discussions Tagged 'children' (81)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Struggle Is Real - Mom Guilt

Started by Crystal

2 Sep 30
Reply by Sarah Griffiths

10 Wishes for MY Children

10 wishes for my children Brand new blog post that I wrote for my children.

Started by Crystal

0 Sep 19

My children are assholes.

Here is a new blog post

Started by Crystal

0 Sep 14

Back To School Blog

A little post about back to school adventures.

Started by Crystal

0 Sep 8

Question of the Day: When Does Your Child's School Year Begin?

School starts at so many different times throughout the country. When does your child's school year begin? Are they ready? Are you?

Started by Mom Bloggers Club

2 Aug 2
Reply by Ashley Martinez

Do you have second thoughts about posting photos of your kids in a social media?

Hi I'm curious. In Denmark we currently have a huge discussion in the media regarding privacy and photos of children online. Now that it is…

Started by Dorte Damgaard Sejthen

3 Jan 28
Reply by Jesi Allen

Obesity in School Aged Kids: Study and Findings

Obesity is a common problem today even among kids. According to a new study published in New England Journal of Medicine, about 50% of chil…

Started by Dorothy Hastings

1 Apr 23, 2014
Reply by Lynda Way

Important Tips to Share in Honor of April's National Child Abuse Prevention Month

I am a prosecutor of child abuse and sex crimes and the author of a children's book intended to teach kids about body safety.  In honor of…

Started by Jill Starishevsky

0 Mar 15, 2014

Developing an Ecological Identity in Young Children.

In her popular new book, The Goodness of Rain: Developing an Ecological Identity in Young Children, Ann Pelo reflects on her experience in…

Started by Lynda Way

0 Oct 29, 2013

Looking for Mom Blogger Interested in Joint Venture

Hello Mom Bloggers,I'm looking for a mom blogger that's interested in doing a joint venture.  I have a newbie website that focuses solely o…

Started by Cheryl Pauley

0 May 12, 2013

MBC Cutie: Braelyn uploaded by member, Rebecca Hester. Upload your cutie and they may be featured here.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Ask any pregnant woman and she will tell you that now she’s expecting what once smelled delicious  - like roasting coffee beans for example, has suddenly become the one smell that induces an overwhelming feeling of nausea. For some women the pregnant nose goes into smell overdrive with incredible detection ability, in fact increased smell sensitivity can save lives. Just ask your local gas company – pregnant…

Black Friday – it’s Not Just About Fashion

Fashion, eh? It comes and goes, then comes back around again, at once fleeting and eternal. A style is in one month and then is never heard of again – until it is heard of again, of course.

The quest for fashionable clothes never ends; it’s just that what is in vogue is always changing.…

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service