All Discussions Tagged 'children' (83)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you have second thoughts about posting photos of your kids in a social media?

Hi I'm curious. In Denmark we currently have a huge discussion in the media regarding privacy and photos of children online. Now that it is…

Started by Dorte Damgaard Sejthen

2 Aug 4
Reply by Ashley Owen

Get Ready - Get Safe

Do you and your children have emergency contact information you could easily locate in case you are separated during an emergency?  What i…

Started by Mom Bloggers Club

1 Jul 20

17 Things Your Kids Will Appreciate Hearing After You Drop the Divorce Bomb

One of the most heartbreaking and difficult aspects of a divorce is telling the kids. Not a child of divorce myself, I can't pretend to kn…

1 Jul 9

Top 10 Most Annoying Kids to Have Over for a Play Date

Top 10 Most Annoying Kids to Have Over for a Play Date   Play dates are a vital part of every parent's handbook. Over the course of 12 yea…

2 Jul 8
Reply by Ashley Owen

Not The Father I Thought You’d Be

Dear Scott, You are not the father I thought you'd be. Your personality has been clear to me from those first few weeks after we met. Y…

2 Jun 22
Reply by Ashley Owen

It's Casual Remarks Like these that Hurt our Daughters

It all started out innocently enough on a Sunday afternoon. We were sitting in the booth at McDonald's, having lunch after our older daught…

4 Jun 19
Reply by Cassandra Cousineau

10 Things Not to Say About a Large Family

It's becoming more and more common, when we go out en masse. The comments come rolling in. And yes, there is a noticeable difference betwe…

3 Jun 10
Reply by Melissa "The Imp" C

Mandy Moore and Indrani Goradia Say #MakeItStop to Gender-Based Violence in the Developing World

Mandy Moore, an actress, singer, songwriter, Population Services International (PSI) Ambassador, and American sweetheart, is visiting Tri…

0 May 21

Obesity in School Aged Kids: Study and Findings

Obesity is a common problem today even among kids. According to a new study published in New England Journal of Medicine, about 50% of chil…

Started by Dorothy Hastings

1 Apr 23, 2014
Reply by Lynda Way

Important Tips to Share in Honor of April's National Child Abuse Prevention Month

I am a prosecutor of child abuse and sex crimes and the author of a children's book intended to teach kids about body safety.  In honor of…

Started by Jill Starishevsky

0 Mar 15, 2014

Question of the Day

We believe it's healthy to have at least a little "me" time.

Do you like spending time alone?

Plus take a look at our Daily Question conversations!

Hey Mommy Blogging Friends.....It's Simple Follow all who follow you! Simply Follow is a place to meet new friends!

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service