All Discussions Tagged 'children' (146)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bilingual (English/Spanish) children's book

Win an autographed copy of award-winning bilingual (English/Spanish) children's books author, Pat Mora's, new book: Book Fiesta! A celebrat…

Started by Ana

0 Apr 30, 2009

Victoria´s Secret new body care line-NATURALLY

Enter to win one of four baskets with products from Victoria´s Secret newly launched body care line: NATURALLY Made from natural ingredien…

Started by Ana

0 Mar 31, 2009

Autographed bilingual children´s book!

Win an autographed bilingual children´s book from Univision´s star newscaster, Jorge Ramos. This is one book to treasure as a collector´s i…

Started by Ana

0 Mar 19, 2009

Last two days to win a set of bilingual music CDs for kids

Hi, We´re giving away a set of Habla Blah Blah: an introduction to the sounds and words of español to two lucky winners. Set valued at $40…

Started by Ana

0 Feb 28, 2009

Bilingual Music CD´s for children

Hi!! Win a set of fun bilingual music CD´s for children from Habla Blah Blah: an introduction to the sounds and words of español. Valued a…

Started by Ana

0 Feb 24, 2009

Children's Music, Milkshake CD and DVD

Stop on over and read my review of Milkshake's newest CD and DVD. :) You can also enter to win your own. http://amyclary.blogspot.com/2009/

Started by Amy Clary

0 Feb 23, 2009

Victoria's Secret "Sexy Little Things" GIVEAWAY!!!!

Hi Ladies! My friend and I just launched a new blog on the topic of raising bilingual kids: http://SpanglishBaby.com To celebrate the lau…

Started by Ana

0 Feb 9, 2009

kids using tape recorders in classroom

Do any of your kids use a tape recorder in class because of a processing issue? If so could you please tell me how you went about getting t…

Started by marcella moran

0 Jan 7, 2009

Can you donate a Blanket?

Hello mom bloggers, Many Hospitals and Churches in our community, is in need of donations for babies and children in need. A blanket is a…

Started by Angela & Angelica

0 Nov 4, 2008

Gift giving for your kids

Just curious on the amounts of gifts and money spent on birthday gifts for your kids. Does your child's age impact the amount of money? How…

Started by Andrea Cook

2 Oct 23, 2008
Reply by Kat

RSS

10/23/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service