All Discussions Tagged 'children' (76)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Your Child Left Behind - What Teachers Can Do To Help Parents

Your Child Left Behind - What Teachers Can Do To Help Parents http://www.jeannemifflin.com/No-Child-Left-Behind.html (For more on daily les…

Started by Jeanne Mifflin

0 Jul 20, 2012

Your Child Left BehindWhat Teachers Could Do To Help Parents

Your Child Left Behind - What Teachers Could Do To Help Parents http://www.jeannemifflin.com/No-Child-Left-Behind.html (For more on daily l…

Started by Jeanne Mifflin

0 Jul 20, 2012

Should we discipline other people's children?

Curious about your thoughts on this dilemma: Disciplining kids is difficult enough, but what do we do when other people’s kids enter the pi…

Started by Cheryl Levi

0 Apr 19, 2012

Mom, Dad and 5 Kids Drive From Alaska to Argentina in Veggie Powered Truck - Currently in Belize

I share our family travel adventures, with five kids ages 9, 8, 6, 5, and 18 mos., as we drive from Alaska to Argentina, world-schooling a…

Started by Rachel Christensen Denning

0 Feb 19, 2012

Does your child bite their nail?

My five year old bites his nail to the point they bleed. I have tried "polish" that you put on their nails that is very biter and will stay…

Started by lcboys1

0 Feb 13, 2012

Couture Baby Accessories Boutique - Coupon code & freebie

Use coupon code "WELCOME2012" at my boutique www.InspiredByFelicity.com to receive 20% OFF and a free hair clip!   I also have the www.Insp

Started by InspiredByFelicity

1 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by InspiredByFelicity

Protect Your Children XXX Material @ Your Local Mall & Eye Level For Your Children

I had a disturbing day at our local mall the other day.  I really wanted to warn other mothers that I went into a store and found SEX toy…

Started by Lisa Cash Hanson

2 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Lisa Cash Hanson

New Here!

Hi Ladies! I'm excited to be here. I'm a Mom to 5 precious children ages 2-11 and one sweet babe on the way (or two!) I started blogging a…

Started by Rachel M

4 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Kristin Lemus

Little Lilly Polka Dot

Hi everyone!!   Please check out my free interactive website www.littlelillypolkadot.com. The kids will love it!! There is animation, activ…

Started by Wendy Reed Grimm

0 Sep 2, 2011

What do you think of today's music?

I wrote a post a couple of days ago, and I am curious to know if others feel the same way. This post is actually on a second blog I write,…

Started by Courtney Wilson

0 Aug 15, 2011

RSS

BLOGGING

What is blogging for you: a hobby, a job, or a combination of both? 

Share your thoughts + win our daily prize.

Be a part of all of our Daily Question conversations!

Blog Prompt

FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA

Video Dose

What do you get when you take off a Bratz doll's makeup? Meet the people who are changing the face of girls' toys

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service