All Discussions Tagged 'children' (80)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mommy Meltdowns

Does anyone else have moments when they are seriously contemplating having a toddler style meltdown? I have mine! I absolutely love my chil…

Started by Keisha Gardner

0 Mar 20, 2013

Online Children's resale site, mom to mom

Hi! I am the founder of ConsignorCity.com It is an online children's resale marketplace where moms sell their children's used items to each…

Started by Eileen Cordero

0 Mar 18, 2013

Don't let your kids struggle with financial literacy.

Mom's we all want what's best for our children right? I'd like to share with you my company Play Checkbook LLC. We have a unique and propri…

Started by Rebecca Sharp

0 Mar 8, 2013

Polar Bear Morning By Lauren Thompson Illustrated by Stephen Savage

Illustrator Stephen Savage describes how he created the artwork for Polar Bear Morning, the companion to the New York Times Best Illustrate…

Started by Sheila English

0 Dec 19, 2012

Your Child Left Behind - What Teachers Can Do To Help Parents

Your Child Left Behind - What Teachers Can Do To Help Parents http://www.jeannemifflin.com/No-Child-Left-Behind.html (For more on daily les…

Started by Jeanne Mifflin

0 Jul 20, 2012

Your Child Left BehindWhat Teachers Could Do To Help Parents

Your Child Left Behind - What Teachers Could Do To Help Parents http://www.jeannemifflin.com/No-Child-Left-Behind.html (For more on daily l…

Started by Jeanne Mifflin

0 Jul 20, 2012

Should we discipline other people's children?

Curious about your thoughts on this dilemma: Disciplining kids is difficult enough, but what do we do when other people’s kids enter the pi…

Started by Cheryl Levi

0 Apr 19, 2012

Mom, Dad and 5 Kids Drive From Alaska to Argentina in Veggie Powered Truck - Currently in Belize

I share our family travel adventures, with five kids ages 9, 8, 6, 5, and 18 mos., as we drive from Alaska to Argentina, world-schooling a…

Started by Rachel Christensen Denning

0 Feb 19, 2012

Does your child bite their nail?

My five year old bites his nail to the point they bleed. I have tried "polish" that you put on their nails that is very biter and will stay…

Started by lcboys1

0 Feb 13, 2012

Couture Baby Accessories Boutique - Coupon code & freebie

Use coupon code "WELCOME2012" at my boutique www.InspiredByFelicity.com to receive 20% OFF and a free hair clip!   I also have the www.Insp

Started by InspiredByFelicity

1 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by InspiredByFelicity

RSS

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service