All Discussions Tagged 'children' (76)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wanted: Your tips, ideas and stories about kids and chores

I know I have a ton to learn. I want my kids to be more involved in house work! I thought it would be great to create a list of sites that…

Started by Rachel Miller

9 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Chrysti Carpenter

15 Indoor Activity Ideas With Your Kids

Whether or not we're a SAHM, we constantly run out of ideas on what to do or play with our kids. I try coming up with 15 Indoor Activity Id…

Started by Justina Wang

1 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Chrysti Carpenter

Out trial sytem isn't about justice for the victims - thank heaven

There is so much OUTRAGE over the Casey Anthony not guilty verdict. People are furious that the jury acquitted her. One restaurant owner in…

Started by leslie brazil

1 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Laura Laird

Start Your Own Seasonal Children's Consignment Sale

My partner and I have held a seasonal consignment sale for the past five years. We love it. Our business has grown from 21 consignors to 35…

Started by Donna Kmetz

4 May 7, 2011
Reply by Donna Kmetz

Buy The Book...

Help out a great charity! The  Three Oaks Foundation. Aportion of our book sales will go to this local charity, so check us out buy the boo…

Started by Dawn Odell

0 May 2, 2011

Homeschooling materials and Summer Reading

The companion teacher's guide to THE SECRET IN THE HIDDEN CAVE, a middle grade novel for children ages 9 - 12 is now available at Amazon Ki…

Started by Debra Chapoton

0 Apr 16, 2011

why would you use an alias for your child?

I'm a blogger newbie and noticed that some moms use aliases for their children and others don't. Should I? I don't on my blog. I simply nev…

Started by Cynthia

40 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by galatians513blog

Is Your Child a Star in Your Eyes and You Want to Tell the World

We have finally launched a website where your child is the celebrity!!   Does your children say funny things?  Are the star in the school p…

Started by Shari Von Holten

0 Mar 10, 2011

FREE SHIPPING during the month of March!!!

A handmade doll is special and different from what you find in stores, and they are so fun to make. As a mom, that is important to me beca…

Started by Morela Capote

1 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by Kati Junes

Parents: Protect Your Children

Do you know that your children identities are being targeted by criminals because your children are perfect victims? Someone is buying cars…

Started by Lisa Farr

0 Feb 10, 2011

MBC Cutie of the Week

Uploaded by Katie Wiederholt. Upload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

Question of the Day

Thanksgiving Turkey + You

For your Thanksgiving dinner, who makes the turkey in your home? Is it you, your husband, signifant other, or someone else in your family? Or, do you just get your Thanksgiving dinner catered?

Do you have a giveaway and want to know how and where to promote it? Great, join us!

Link to Us

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service