All Discussions Tagged 'children' (75)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

15 Indoor Activity Ideas With Your Kids

Whether or not we're a SAHM, we constantly run out of ideas on what to do or play with our kids. I try coming up with 15 Indoor Activity Id…

Started by Justina Wang

1 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Chrysti Carpenter

Out trial sytem isn't about justice for the victims - thank heaven

There is so much OUTRAGE over the Casey Anthony not guilty verdict. People are furious that the jury acquitted her. One restaurant owner in…

Started by leslie brazil

1 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Laura Laird

Start Your Own Seasonal Children's Consignment Sale

My partner and I have held a seasonal consignment sale for the past five years. We love it. Our business has grown from 21 consignors to 35…

Started by Donna Kmetz

4 May 7, 2011
Reply by Donna Kmetz

Buy The Book...

Help out a great charity! The  Three Oaks Foundation. Aportion of our book sales will go to this local charity, so check us out buy the boo…

Started by Dawn Odell

0 May 2, 2011

Homeschooling materials and Summer Reading

The companion teacher's guide to THE SECRET IN THE HIDDEN CAVE, a middle grade novel for children ages 9 - 12 is now available at Amazon Ki…

Started by Debra Chapoton

0 Apr 16, 2011

why would you use an alias for your child?

I'm a blogger newbie and noticed that some moms use aliases for their children and others don't. Should I? I don't on my blog. I simply nev…

Started by Cynthia

40 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by galatians513blog

Is Your Child a Star in Your Eyes and You Want to Tell the World

We have finally launched a website where your child is the celebrity!!   Does your children say funny things?  Are the star in the school p…

Started by Shari Von Holten

0 Mar 10, 2011

FREE SHIPPING during the month of March!!!

A handmade doll is special and different from what you find in stores, and they are so fun to make. As a mom, that is important to me beca…

Started by Morela Capote

1 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by Kati Junes

Parents: Protect Your Children

Do you know that your children identities are being targeted by criminals because your children are perfect victims? Someone is buying cars…

Started by Lisa Farr

0 Feb 10, 2011

Looking for bloggers to share their tips with chance to link to your blog...

Hi everyone,   I am the Mum of a little boy who learnt to climb way before he was able to walk and it was quite a trying time. Through my b…

Started by Sarah Winborn

0 Feb 2, 2011

RSS

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service