All Discussions Tagged 'chocolate' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Halloween candy -- you know you want some, it's not all bad.

Kids, Cavities and Candy As we recover from Halloween 2011, dentists are sensitive to the parent-predicament. “No one wants to spend the f…

Started by Cari Shane

0 Nov 1, 2011

Who Loves Chocolate? What's Your Favorite Candy or Dessert?

I'm just curious to know if there is anyone else as crazy about chocolate as I am. If you are let's talk about it over at the Chocolate Lov…

Started by Rich Single Momma

0 Aug 4, 2011

Xocai Healthy Chocolate Business

Hey Ladies, There is a wonderful business called Xocai. Have you heard of it? It is healthy dark chocolate made from Acai berries. Contain…

Started by Beth Grund

0 Dec 9, 2009

With tainted chocolate scares, did you do anything different this Easter?

I just posted a blog about our melamine-free Easter this year: http://cabadov.wordpress.com/2009/04/12/no-melamine-this-easter/ We made an…

Started by Carrie Anne Badov

1 Apr 19, 2009
Reply by Jennifer

Any Foodie Bloggers?

I am a hardcore foodie. I belong to Foodbuzz.com that promotes food bloggers and even sets up food blogger publisher program. I just wanted…

Started by Christine Mack

20 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by Patsyk

MBC Cutie of the Week

Uploaded by Katie Wiederholt. Upload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

Question of the Day

Thanksgiving Turkey + You

For your Thanksgiving dinner, who makes the turkey in your home? Is it you, your husband, signifant other, or someone else in your family? Or, do you just get your Thanksgiving dinner catered?

Do you have a giveaway and want to know how and where to promote it? Great, join us!

Link to Us

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service