All Discussions Tagged 'clothes' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Start Your Own Seasonal Children's Consignment Sale

My partner and I have held a seasonal consignment sale for the past five years. We love it. Our business has grown from 21 consignors to 35…

Started by Donna Kmetz

4 May 7, 2011
Reply by Donna Kmetz

Voda Swim Review and Giveaway

Voda Swim sent me a bathing suit to review and tell you have fabulous it is... and trust me it is. I was going to have a picture of m…

Started by Mandie

0 May 2, 2011

Baby Rock Apparel Review & Discount Code!

I love shopping for baby girl clothes.  Any of you that read my blog during my pregnancy last year know this from the baby wardrobe posts.…

Started by Darcy Zalewski

2 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Darcy Zalewski

Giveaway: Adorable Preppy and Personalized kid's sweater $70

I'm giving away a customized kid's sweater from MJK knits. Use your kid's name or initial and pick from fabulous colors to create a unique…

Started by Ilana Wiles

0 Mar 31, 2011

Enter to Win a $50 Gift Certificate to Jillybean Children's Boutique

Enter to Win a  $50 Gift Certificate to Jillybean Children’s Boutique www.jillybeanboutique.com!   Jillybean Children’s Boutique specialize…

Started by Kelly Crist

0 Feb 15, 2011

Moutain Mama Fleece Vest Giveaway!!

Hi Ladies!It's that time again--another fantastic giveaway to tell you about! :)Are you pregnant or know someone who is? Mountain Mama is p…

Started by Jenny

0 Nov 18, 2010

My children clothes

I have a business called Lilofant Design. I sew to sell children clothes (preemie - 7 years old). I'm based in Sweden but I would love to g…

Started by Agnetha Gustafsson

0 Oct 20, 2010

Recommend awesome blogger specializing in reviewing girls/babies clothes & accessories

I run Boys Be Cool, site/blog specializing in boys clothing -- both from the styles/reviews and shopping/sales perspectives.  We had an ide…

Started by Julia Angel

0 Jul 15, 2010

E-Magazine: La Petite+GIveaway

This e-magazine is full of creativity, imagination, and inspiration for the little one’s. To read the Magazine you can visit www.lapetite

Started by Rachelle

1 Jun 20, 2010
Reply by Rachelle

Moody Mamas Giveaway ends Tonight at Midnight

My giveaway Moody Mamas ends tonight so hurry to enter http://www.mommyblessingsinsmallbundles.com/2010/05/moody-mamas-giveaway.html

Started by Jeanette Huston

0 Jun 6, 2010

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service