All Discussions Tagged 'clothes' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Start Your Own Seasonal Children's Consignment Sale

My partner and I have held a seasonal consignment sale for the past five years. We love it. Our business has grown from 21 consignors to 35…

Started by Donna Kmetz

4 May 7, 2011
Reply by Donna Kmetz

Voda Swim Review and Giveaway

Voda Swim sent me a bathing suit to review and tell you have fabulous it is... and trust me it is. I was going to have a picture of m…

Started by Mandie

0 May 2, 2011

Baby Rock Apparel Review & Discount Code!

I love shopping for baby girl clothes.  Any of you that read my blog during my pregnancy last year know this from the baby wardrobe posts.…

Started by Darcy Zalewski

2 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Darcy Zalewski

Giveaway: Adorable Preppy and Personalized kid's sweater $70

I'm giving away a customized kid's sweater from MJK knits. Use your kid's name or initial and pick from fabulous colors to create a unique…

Started by Ilana Wiles

0 Mar 31, 2011

Enter to Win a $50 Gift Certificate to Jillybean Children's Boutique

Enter to Win a  $50 Gift Certificate to Jillybean Children’s Boutique www.jillybeanboutique.com!   Jillybean Children’s Boutique specialize…

Started by Kelly Crist

0 Feb 15, 2011

Moutain Mama Fleece Vest Giveaway!!

Hi Ladies!It's that time again--another fantastic giveaway to tell you about! :)Are you pregnant or know someone who is? Mountain Mama is p…

Started by Jenny

0 Nov 18, 2010

My children clothes

I have a business called Lilofant Design. I sew to sell children clothes (preemie - 7 years old). I'm based in Sweden but I would love to g…

Started by Agnetha Gustafsson

0 Oct 20, 2010

Recommend awesome blogger specializing in reviewing girls/babies clothes & accessories

I run Boys Be Cool, site/blog specializing in boys clothing -- both from the styles/reviews and shopping/sales perspectives.  We had an ide…

Started by Julia Angel

0 Jul 15, 2010

E-Magazine: La Petite+GIveaway

This e-magazine is full of creativity, imagination, and inspiration for the little one’s. To read the Magazine you can visit www.lapetite

Started by Rachelle

1 Jun 20, 2010
Reply by Rachelle

Moody Mamas Giveaway ends Tonight at Midnight

My giveaway Moody Mamas ends tonight so hurry to enter http://www.mommyblessingsinsmallbundles.com/2010/05/moody-mamas-giveaway.html

Started by Jeanette Huston

0 Jun 6, 2010

RSS

10/31/14 BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service