All Discussions Tagged 'college' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Any moms who have been through the college search process with one of your kids yet?

If so, what was your greatest challenge?  Where did you turn for information and did you find enough information to help you?  As a mom who…

Started by Wendy Nelson

0 Oct 10, 2013

Infographic for Parents: The Real Cost of College

To empower parents and students during the college planning process, Varsity Tutors, a premier one-on-one academic tutoring and test prep p…

Started by Rebecca H

0 Apr 8, 2013

SAT Prep Resources for Your Student

As high school juniors begin the college search and application process, one of the first steps for many is taking the SAT this spring. To…

Started by Rebecca H

0 Jan 29, 2013

Help your child get into college: Have them DO A PROJECT!

These days, college admissions are more competitive than ever.  Students with a 4.0 are getting turned down at their top choices even thoug…

Started by Susan Tatsui-D'Arcy

0 Sep 26, 2011

Ive gone back to school.

I realized I needed to do something with my life. I started school once (or twice) before, but I'm serious about it now.  Read more - and f…

Started by Jennifer Tyree

0 Nov 20, 2010

10 Things College-bound Students need to pack!

Most freshmen pack way too much and end up buying the things they really need once they arrive on campus. Girls especially over pack clothe…

0 Sep 2, 2009

What every parent needs to know about guiding students through the college application process

As college application deadlines quickly approach, tension between parents and their college-bound seniors often escalate. Naturally, you w…

0 Aug 23, 2009

New Blog on the Block - Education

I am in NEED of some followers, come stop by. I highly value critiques and will add/comment on your blog as well. Click here for My Blog

0 Aug 20, 2009

New Blog on the Block - Education

I am in NEED of some followers, come stop by. I highly value critiques and will add/comment on your blog as well.

0 Aug 20, 2009

What makes someone a Social Media Expert?

As I sit here wondering what makes someone an “expert” in his or her field, I am left wondering why I shouldn’t just slap that title onto m…

Started by Jennifer

4 Feb 22, 2009
Reply by Angeline Duran Piotrowski

RSS

10/30/14 BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service