All Discussions Tagged 'comment' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Saturday Alexa Stop & Share - Comment Love & Alexa Ranking Drop Hop

I am co-hosting the Saturday Alexa Stop & Share (or S.A.S.S.), an Alexa and Comment Love Hop.  If you are interested in lowering your A…

Started by Deanna Tousignant

0 Feb 4, 2012

Fairly new blogger looking to reciprocate follows & comments

I am fairly new to blogging and would love to form a reciprocal relationship of follow and comment.   Thanks! Danielle www.DaniellePender.c

Started by Danielle

14 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Amy Simon

Looking to trade a follow for a follow AND to find quality blogs to post comments on.

I'm officially launching on Monday but I did a little holiday sneak peek last week.  I'd love to have a dece…

Started by Stephanie M

0 Dec 30, 2010

Can't Add Friends or Comment

For some reason I cannot add friends or comment on their pages. Am I missing something here? I am using Firefox, would that be a problem?

Started by Sabrina I

0 Sep 13, 2010

I am wanting to add a comment box, help!!!

Hey everyone I have a fairly new blog and my first give away is tomorrow. My blog is on Blogger, and I really don't like the comment box an…

Started by Beth Richmond

0 May 6, 2010

Do any of you use another commenting system like Disqus or Intense Debate? (I know there's others too, can't think of their names...) Which…

Started by Shay

0 Feb 12, 2010

Follow me and leave a comment to help donate to Unicef!

I decided to donate $1 to Unicef to help the children of Haiti between now and Feb. 1st (the next 10 days) for any new comment and any new…

Started by Krissi McVicker

2 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by WarsawMommy

Comment Moderation

What kind of comment moderation (if any) do you have on your blog? Have you ever received obscene, lewd or threatening comments? How did yo…

Started by Shay

5 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by wendiwinn

In Need of Followers...Please...I Will Return the Favor!!

Hello all! I am new to the blogging community, as well as the pr/giveaway community. I have only been blogging for about 2 months and just…

Started by Katrina B Smith

0 Jan 27, 2010

Blog Posts that need Comment Love - Put them here!

I think we all have posts that we wish we could get some comment love on - I thought we could post them here and then visit each others! P…

Started by Lindsey

30 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by Nancy

Question of the Day

With all of the food temptations out there how often do you eat healthy? 

Are you a healthy eater?

Plus take a look at our Daily Question conversations!

Hey Blogger Moms! Let's support each other on Instagram! Post your Instagram I.D. or address on the comment. It may be helpful to say you are from MBC.

Let's support each other!

Link to Us

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service