All Discussions Tagged 'comment' (14)

Discussions Replies Moms Say

Saturday Alexa Stop & Share - Comment Love & Alexa Ranking Drop Hop

I am co-hosting the Saturday Alexa Stop & Share (or S.A.S.S.), an Alexa and Comment Love Hop.  If you are interested in lowering your A…

Started by Deanna Tousignant

0 Feb 4, 2012

Fairly new blogger looking to reciprocate follows & comments

I am fairly new to blogging and would love to form a reciprocal relationship of follow and comment.   Thanks! Danielle www.DaniellePender.c

Started by Danielle

14 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Amy Simon

Looking to trade a follow for a follow AND to find quality blogs to post comments on.

I'm officially launching www.modernparentsmessykids.com on Monday but I did a little holiday sneak peek last week.  I'd love to have a dece…

Started by Stephanie M

0 Dec 30, 2010

Card Giveaway Ends in 1 Hour!

I've got a giveaway ending at 8:00 CST and only 6 entrants!  Small prize but easy to win!http://suchfuntogive.blogspot.com/2010/12/4-hour-t

Started by Gale Langley

0 Dec 7, 2010

Can't Add Friends or Comment

For some reason I cannot add friends or comment on their pages. Am I missing something here? I am using Firefox, would that be a problem?

Started by Sabrina I

0 Sep 13, 2010

Comment left from www.giveawayscout.com--did I get hit with a scammer?

I woke to a comment on one of my posts from some dued from www.giveawayscout.com wanting my blog to be included. Is this a scam? I don't do…

Started by Kimberly Demetrio

1 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by Mommy B

Calling all Pregnant Women...

I have a giveaway on my blog with less than 5 comments. If you are pregnant or know someone that is I am giving away a SoundBeginnings Pre-…

Started by Crystal Abel

0 Jul 20, 2010

I am wanting to add a comment box, help!!!

Hey everyone I have a fairly new blog and my first give away is tomorrow. My blog is on Blogger, and I really don't like the comment box an…

Started by Beth Richmond

0 May 6, 2010

Commenting

Do any of you use another commenting system like Disqus or Intense Debate? (I know there's others too, can't think of their names...) Which…

Started by Shay

0 Feb 12, 2010

Follow me and leave a comment to help donate to Unicef!

I decided to donate $1 to Unicef to help the children of Haiti between now and Feb. 1st (the next 10 days) for any new comment and any new…

Started by Krissi McVicker

2 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by WarsawMommy

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service