All Discussions Tagged 'comments' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Has anyone noticed they have lots of blog traffic but no comments?

Hi Everyone, I have a question about comments.... What does it mean when people "come" to my site but just don't bother to leave a comment?…

Started by shelley k

9 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Erika Hoff

Does everyone know what their Google Analytics say?

Well, I had an upsetting morning because According to Google... I um... "SUCK!" so how about you? How are your analytics? What is your boun…

Started by shelley k

7 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by Made by Jacqueline

Anyone willing to swap comments?

I have some pretty barren looking posts right now, I would LOVE some comment posts!  If you want, you can leave me some (on my non-giveaway…

Started by samantha

2 Nov 25, 2010
Reply by samantha

Anyone willing to swap comments?

I have some pretty barren looking posts right now, I would LOVE some comment posts!  If you want, you can leave me some (on my non-giveaway…

Started by samantha

11 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by samantha

Does anyone else crave comments?

Ok so I know it is just a mom blog about my life, as boring as that might be, however i crave comments do you?? If so how can we get more??

Started by Alyssa

87 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Danielle Maynard

Follow me on Google Friend Connect or Twitter and I will Follow you back!

Hello!If you would like to follow my blog or follow me on Twitter then I would be more than happy to follow you back.  I love to read blogs…

Started by Ashlee

4 May 12, 2010
Reply by Lisa Benest MD

I am wanting to add a comment box, help!!!

Hey everyone I have a fairly new blog and my first give away is tomorrow. My blog is on Blogger, and I really don't like the comment box an…

Started by Beth Richmond

0 May 6, 2010

Would love to hear your opinion

Hey everyone! I just did one of my official posts as one of The View Brand Ambassadors. I would love if you could stop by, check out the po…

Started by 1stopmom

0 Feb 22, 2010

Commenting

Do any of you use another commenting system like Disqus or Intense Debate? (I know there's others too, can't think of their names...) Which…

Started by Shay

0 Feb 12, 2010

What percentage of your readers comment?

I've been curious about this for awhile.  What percentage of your readers actually comment on your blog.  10%, 25%, more, less?Just trying…

Started by Molly Snyder

10 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Heather Sokol

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service