All Discussions Tagged 'comments' (34)

Discussions Replies Moms Say

Comment Moderation

What kind of comment moderation (if any) do you have on your blog? Have you ever received obscene, lewd or threatening comments? How did yo…

Started by Shay

5 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by wendiwinn

Comments - How do you get back to your readers?

Hi all - I would love to say that I get too many comments to return them all...but it's not true. However, I do sometimes feel really behin…

Started by LZ

5 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Sisterlisa

How do I get you to see my blog?

I am proud of my blog and i want everyone to see it, but I don't want to shamelessly promote it. Please leave me a comment if you come chec…

Started by Andrea Hawkins

1 Sep 20, 2009
Reply by Kelly Seiler

Asking for comments

I wrote a post about what would I do if I had a million. Thought it would be fun if others can share with me what your plans are if you win…

Started by Marla

1 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Sister Emily

Blog Posts that need Comment Love - Put them here!

I think we all have posts that we wish we could get some comment love on - I thought we could post them here and then visit each others! P…

Started by Lindsey

30 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by Nancy

Hate Mail

I doubt many of you get any, but still.... was curious what do you do when/if you get a hate mail? I write about cultural clash and I use h…

Started by Scary Azeri

1 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Tonya

Do you use comment moderation?

It seems like lately a lot of bloggers are enabling comment moderation on their blogs. If you moderate your comments, what are the benefits…

Started by Ali

20 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Storm

How do you deal with spam comments?

I've got one commenter who makes a little unique comment and then posts a spiel about a book series that she's promoting. One comment like…

Started by Karen

12 Sep 12, 2008
Reply by Chrysanthemama

Starting a comment club

Ok, I'm not sure if anyone would be interested, but I'm sure there are some other fairly new bloggers out there that may need a little "hel…

Started by Tess Moody

19 Aug 28, 2008
Reply by Morningside Mom

To Delete Negative Comments

I am new at blogging so my comments have been not so negative. I have had someone disagree with a blog post but I kept it. Have you ever de…

Started by Susan Lindgren

11 Aug 26, 2008
Reply by Jen

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service