All Discussions Tagged 'connect' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Google +

I have recently been made aware that GFC will soon be a thing of the past. I am a relatively new to blogging and have worked hard to build…

Started by Kelly Bowling-Kimmell

0 Dec 6, 2011

I'd love some new followers and WILL follow you back! :)

Hi Gang, I finally figured out how to fix my Google Friend Connect box on my page (it was showing up blank; ack!). I would love for others…

Started by Jennifer | AMomBlogger.com

3 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Kim R.

Mom Chat Via Skype Video

Hi, everyone I was just wondering if any of you would be interested  In getting together once a week for virtual video chat. I think it wou…

Started by Kelly Hench

0 Sep 30, 2010

Google Friend Connect is gonna make me pull my hair out!

I swear I'm not asking for much! First, when someone becomes a member of my site, I'd LOVE to check out their site and repay the favor. Bu…

Started by Melissa C

10 Dec 14, 2009
Reply by Rachel Miller

Wanted: FOLLOWERS.

I spent way too long attempting to install that badge/button thingy and finally I did it. Hooray. Now all I need are actual people to follo…

Started by Tanya @jobtitlemom

3 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by Cindi Matthews

RSS

12/22/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service