All Discussions Tagged 'crafts' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DIY mason jar lanterns

check out my blog to learn how to make them!!   http://lillysnlollipops.com

Started by Amanda Haulk

0 Nov 18, 2011

Candy Cane Catalog

Mama-press Candy Cane Catalog is now live!  Please stop by and check out some great items handmade by moms like you.  If you find something…

Started by Tracy C

0 Nov 1, 2011

Looking for Guest Posts on DIY Crafts/Recipes/Tips

Hey everyone!! I am on the search for guest posters in DIY Crafts, Recipes, or savvy tips for around the house and such! If you are interes…

Started by Kelsey Apley

0 Aug 19, 2011

Followers...any and all, especially home crafters & home business moms

Hi!  I'm new to blogging & MBC & am looking to get the word out about my new blog Mama-press.  It's a place for mom-owned small bus…

Started by Tracy C

3 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Kristy Neeley

Martha Stewart Giveaway, Pies & Tart Book

Martha Stewart Pies & Tarts book Giveaway   Would love for you to come and check out our giveaway. There are only 2 Days left to enter!…

Started by Dorangela M. Bobet

0 Apr 17, 2011

In need of guest posts for 4/15-4/19

Hi! I wasn't sure if this was the place to post this or not but I am in need of guest posts for 4/15-4/19. I know its a bit last minute, so…

Started by Shanaka @ Mama Bee Does

0 Apr 8, 2011

Mom Blogger without little kids looking to follow and be followed

Hi!  I am a "mommy" blogger that has older kids now, and (thankfully!) more time for myself and my pursuits.  Not knocking you 'younger'…

Started by Loretta Boelkins

0 Apr 7, 2011

Crafter's Companion Give Away! (ends 04/30)

9 participating Crafter's Designer is giving away rubber stamps, adhesive, rock-a-block ( stamping block). 9 chances to win. Please check…

Started by JINKY KOWALSKI

1 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by JINKY KOWALSKI

my very first BLOG CANDY (free giveaway)

Great News - I just posted my very first BLOG CANDY (free loot) GIVEAWAY   Please visit my blog for details (see link below) Blog Candy - f…

Started by Made by Jacqueline

2 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Made by Jacqueline

Made by Jacqueline - Seeking Followers (I'll follow u back)

My blog, Made by Jacqueline is a crafty type blog with a focus on handmade cards, scrapbooking and tile art. I post my projects, photos, ev…

Started by Made by Jacqueline

9 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Made by Jacqueline

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service