All Discussions Tagged 'custom' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Being AWESOME blogger

Dear awesome mommies! :)Thinking about new look for your blog? Looking for something fast, cheap and unique?Get one of these amazing blogge…

Started by Don't Tell Anyone

0 May 4, 2013

Kidz Can Design - Custom Pendant designed using your child's artwork!

GIVEAWAY: Custom Pendant designed using your child's artwork! http://henatayeb.blogspot.com/2013/03/giveaway-kidz-can-design.html

Started by Hena Tayeb

0 Mar 6, 2013

** Create Your Own Custom Plush! ** Enter to win a $75 Gift Certificate, and a $35 Gift Certificate for Created By Laurie

Enter to win a $75 Gift Certificate or a $35 Gift Certificate over at my blog to help kick off my re opening after moving! Winner can use…

Started by Laurie Kelly-Stahlnecker

0 Sep 24, 2012

Custom Blog Design Giveaway

I am hosting a custom blog design giveaway at Boys Oh Boys! One lucky winner will receive a custom blog design for the Blogger Platform, va…

Started by Jessica Marie

0 Jul 8, 2012

Custom Knitted Hat for Baby Girl, low entries, 11/14

You can win this super cute hat or another one from Etsy's Mom's site... http://fromchapelhilltochickenville.blogspot.com/2011/11/knitted-

Started by Aimee Christian

0 Nov 5, 2011

Just switched to my own domain - bye bye blogspot

Just need to share my breaking news...I just switched my blog over to my own domain!  I had owned the domain for a few years (to make sure…

Started by Parent Club

17 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Lily Ashley

$100 Giveaway for Personalized Stationery and Paper Goods - Multiple Entries Welcomed!

I am hosting a giveaway for $100 store credit to a fun and modern paper goods online boutique PixieChicago!  So many ways to earn entri…

Started by Grace Hester

0 Jul 29, 2010

Win a Custom Blog Design (ARV $75) at Opinions of a Moody Mama!!

Stop by Opinions of a Moody Mama and enter to win a custom blog design valued at $75! Hurry, the giveaway ends 7/23 @ 8pm EST! Good Luck!  …

Started by Kristyn Martin

0 Jul 21, 2010

Looking for a custom header and/or button?

I just began creating these. I can do custom buttons for as low as $15 and button/header combos for around $40. Everything will depend on y…

Started by Julie

0 Feb 10, 2010

Custom Domain Name on Blogger or Transition to WordPress

Hi everyone, I currently write 2 Toddlers and Me through Blogger and am thinking about purchasing the custom domain name Blogger offers. I…

Started by Tesa Nicolanti

0 Dec 15, 2009

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service