All Discussions Tagged 'custom' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Being AWESOME blogger

Dear awesome mommies! :)Thinking about new look for your blog? Looking for something fast, cheap and unique?Get one of these amazing blogge…

Started by Don't Tell Anyone

0 May 4, 2013

Just switched to my own domain - bye bye blogspot

Just need to share my breaking news...I just switched my blog over to my own domain!  I had owned the domain for a few years (to make sure…

Started by Parent Club

17 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Lily Ashley

Looking for a custom header and/or button?

I just began creating these. I can do custom buttons for as low as $15 and button/header combos for around $40. Everything will depend on y…

Started by Julie

0 Feb 10, 2010

Custom Domain Name on Blogger or Transition to WordPress

Hi everyone, I currently write 2 Toddlers and Me through Blogger and am thinking about purchasing the custom domain name Blogger offers. I…

Started by Tesa Nicolanti

0 Dec 15, 2009

I'm back

I was blogging under another email but had to revamp my blog. Excited to be blogging again. This has been a CRAZY year for me. Starting in…

Started by Jennifer Copeland

0 Sep 17, 2009

Custom Link Button, ANYONE?!

I'm looking for someone that can make a Custom Link Button. Please let me know if you do and your cost! Thanks! Melissa

Started by Melissa

5 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Melissa

Fabulous Blog Designs at Affordable Prices & more!

Hi All! I wanted to tell you about my custom blog design business that I've been running for over a year. I do individualized designs with…

Started by Diana

5 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by Diana

Question of the Day

Mornings tend to be extremely routine. How do you start your mornings? 

Share what you prefer.

Plus take a look at our Daily Question conversations!

Hey Blogger Moms! Let's support each other on Instagram! Post your Instagram I.D. or address on the comment. It may be helpful to say you are from MBC.

Let's support each other!

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service