All Discussions Tagged 'design' (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Graphic Design questions

So glad I found this group - I am working on converting my blog from blogger to wordpress.  I have a friend that might be helping me create…

Started by Hannah Gollwitzer

3 17 hours ago
Reply by Viktoria Chefina

Graphic Design questions

So glad I found this group - I am working on converting my blog from blogger to wordpress.  I have a friend that might be helping me create…

Started by Hannah Gollwitzer

0 Sep 4

WIN A FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE (DESIGN)

Anyone, who would love to get one of my blogger templates for free, enter the giveaway here www.donttellanyone.net!!! 

Started by Don't Tell Anyone

0 May 28, 2013

Blog design tips??

Hello! I'm Danialle. I'm really new to blogging and don't have many followers. I just got accepted to MBC and would love to start networkin…

Started by Danialle Birdwell

0 May 21, 2013

Looking for a WordPress designer?

Look no further! We are a two-person graphic design outfit dedicated to providing custom graphic design and WordPress themes for personal o…

Started by Karina Mendez

0 May 7, 2013

$150 Customized Wordpress Theme Giveaway!

Started by Karina Mendez

0 May 7, 2013

Being AWESOME blogger

Dear awesome mommies! :)Thinking about new look for your blog? Looking for something fast, cheap and unique?Get one of these amazing blogge…

0 May 4, 2013

CHEAP, STYLISH, CUTE AND UNIQUE BLOGGER DESIGNS AND BABY SHOWER INVITATION CARDS!

Hey all the best Mommies around the world!I'm a passionate blogger, designer and illustrator, and I'm looking for some great people like yo…

0 Mar 23, 2013

Cheap and Unique Blogger Designs

Looking for a new and unique design for your blog? Maybe this blog will help you ;) Check this out www.donttellanyonedesign.blogspot.com !…

0 Mar 13, 2013

5 Reasons you should NEVER Hire a Blog Designer!

I've come up with a list of 5 reasons why NOT to hire a blog designer ... and why it's best to do the design yourself.  Come read my articl…

Started by Mommy Ro

0 Nov 5, 2012

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service