All Discussions Tagged 'design' (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Graphic Design questions

So glad I found this group - I am working on converting my blog from blogger to wordpress.  I have a friend that might be helping me create…

Started by Hannah Gollwitzer

5 Sep 19
Reply by Hannah Gollwitzer

Graphic Design questions

So glad I found this group - I am working on converting my blog from blogger to wordpress.  I have a friend that might be helping me create…

Started by Hannah Gollwitzer

0 Sep 4

WIN A FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE (DESIGN)

Anyone, who would love to get one of my blogger templates for free, enter the giveaway here www.donttellanyone.net!!! 

Started by Don't Tell Anyone

0 May 28, 2013

Blog design tips??

Hello! I'm Danialle. I'm really new to blogging and don't have many followers. I just got accepted to MBC and would love to start networkin…

Started by Danialle Birdwell

0 May 21, 2013

Looking for a WordPress designer?

Look no further! We are a two-person graphic design outfit dedicated to providing custom graphic design and WordPress themes for personal o…

Started by Karina Mendez

0 May 7, 2013

$150 Customized Wordpress Theme Giveaway!

Started by Karina Mendez

0 May 7, 2013

Being AWESOME blogger

Dear awesome mommies! :)Thinking about new look for your blog? Looking for something fast, cheap and unique?Get one of these amazing blogge…

0 May 4, 2013

CHEAP, STYLISH, CUTE AND UNIQUE BLOGGER DESIGNS AND BABY SHOWER INVITATION CARDS!

Hey all the best Mommies around the world!I'm a passionate blogger, designer and illustrator, and I'm looking for some great people like yo…

0 Mar 23, 2013

Cheap and Unique Blogger Designs

Looking for a new and unique design for your blog? Maybe this blog will help you ;) Check this out www.donttellanyonedesign.blogspot.com !…

0 Mar 13, 2013

5 Reasons you should NEVER Hire a Blog Designer!

I've come up with a list of 5 reasons why NOT to hire a blog designer ... and why it's best to do the design yourself.  Come read my articl…

Started by Mommy Ro

0 Nov 5, 2012

RSS

12/23/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service