All Discussions Tagged 'design' (68)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Learn Blog Design Like the Pros!

Wanna learn how to design blogs ... either to 'pretty-up' your own blog ... or even to start designing as a business? MommyBlogDesigns just…

Started by Mommy Ro

0 Sep 18, 2012

Blog Design Banner Giveaway by Me!!

Hello, ladies!! I know everybody loves a blog that looks pretty and made up and all, so I decided to do a blog banner giveaway for one love…

Started by Kristin O'Leary

0 Aug 26, 2012

Custom Blog Design Giveaway

I am hosting a custom blog design giveaway at Boys Oh Boys! One lucky winner will receive a custom blog design for the Blogger Platform, va…

Started by Jessica Marie

0 Jul 8, 2012

Does your Wordpress Blog Need a Makeover? Allow me to help you out for free

I'm no professional blog designer by any means but I've noticed a few blogs online that could use a serious makeover. If you're using Wordp…

Started by Carla

0 Feb 6, 2012

Los Angeles Mamma Blog just got a New Design!

www.losangelesmammablog.com   Does anyone have any input?

Started by Alexia

3 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by Alexia

Christmas Wreath Blog Hop

Share the instructions for designing your favorite wreath or post a photo of one you absolutely adore.  You don't have to sign away your fi…

Started by Cynthia ~ The Girlz Korner

0 Dec 5, 2011

Blog Makeover Giveaway - Custom Designed WordPress Theme +Promotion Goodies

Hello Everyone! Does your blog scream YOU? Is it unique? Have you been planning to make that move from Blogger to WordPress? Are you going…

Started by Vanita

0 Nov 16, 2011

My Grand Designs Blog Hop

REnovating, or planning to? Or are you just like me and love to look and houses and dream that it could be yours one day. I have a good col…

Started by Courtney Wilson

0 Oct 8, 2011

Heather's Button Design

Hi Everyone,   I just wanted to let you all know that if you need a blog button or say a Banner (Header for your blogs) I design them. Just…

Started by Heather Jones

0 Sep 9, 2011

Need Help With Your Blog?

To all the Mommy Bloggers out there ... if you need any help with your blog, I'd be happy to help!  I specialize in design and clean-up / o…

Started by Mommy Ro

0 Sep 6, 2011

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service