All Discussions Tagged 'design' (53)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Learn Blog Design Like the Pros!

Wanna learn how to design blogs ... either to 'pretty-up' your own blog ... or even to start designing as a business? MommyBlogDesigns just…

Started by Mommy Ro

0 Sep 18, 2012

Does your Wordpress Blog Need a Makeover? Allow me to help you out for free

I'm no professional blog designer by any means but I've noticed a few blogs online that could use a serious makeover. If you're using Wordp…

Started by Carla

0 Feb 6, 2012

Los Angeles Mamma Blog just got a New Design!

www.losangelesmammablog.com   Does anyone have any input?

Started by Alexia

3 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by Alexia

Christmas Wreath Blog Hop

Share the instructions for designing your favorite wreath or post a photo of one you absolutely adore.  You don't have to sign away your fi…

Started by Cynthia ~ The Girlz Korner

0 Dec 5, 2011

My Grand Designs Blog Hop

REnovating, or planning to? Or are you just like me and love to look and houses and dream that it could be yours one day. I have a good col…

Started by Courtney Wilson

0 Oct 8, 2011

Heather's Button Design

Hi Everyone,   I just wanted to let you all know that if you need a blog button or say a Banner (Header for your blogs) I design them. Just…

Started by Heather Jones

0 Sep 9, 2011

Need Help With Your Blog?

To all the Mommy Bloggers out there ... if you need any help with your blog, I'd be happy to help!  I specialize in design and clean-up / o…

Started by Mommy Ro

0 Sep 6, 2011

Blog Critiques - Let me Critique your Blog

Everyone starts out as a beginner and not everyone gets it right. It takes time getting past learning curves to create a nice blog you can…

Started by Sonia

0 Aug 22, 2011

Blog designer recommendations

Hello Moms! I'm getting ready to launch a 2nd blog - this one will be more of a general Mom-Blog rather than the Laubster Tale that I curre…

Started by ashleighdawn24

3 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by NikkiG

Recommendation needed for template design company

Bonjour from Paris fellow moms!   I've done exactly what everyone on the MBC advises not to do with your blog - neglect it's design.    My…

Started by La Mom

3 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by La Mom

RSS

Daily Blog Prompt

Question of the Day

Girls' Night Out

We're all very, very busy and tend to keep up with our friends via social media. But, do you take time for girls' nights out?