All Discussions Tagged 'design' (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking to take control of your own blog design?

Have you ever thought about learning to design blogs and websites? Do you ever wish ... as you go hopping around to other blogs and see how…

Started by Mommy Ro

0 Oct 22, 2012

Learn to Design your own WordPress blog for only $75!! INCLUDES Genesis!!

Thinking of starting a new WordPress site .. or want to re-design a current one?  Want to DIY?  Learn to design it yourself for only $75!!!…

Started by Mommy Ro

0 Sep 20, 2012

Learn Blog Design Like the Pros!

Wanna learn how to design blogs ... either to 'pretty-up' your own blog ... or even to start designing as a business? MommyBlogDesigns just…

Started by Mommy Ro

0 Sep 18, 2012

Blog Design Banner Giveaway by Me!!

Hello, ladies!! I know everybody loves a blog that looks pretty and made up and all, so I decided to do a blog banner giveaway for one love…

Started by Kristin O'Leary

0 Aug 26, 2012

Custom Blog Design Giveaway

I am hosting a custom blog design giveaway at Boys Oh Boys! One lucky winner will receive a custom blog design for the Blogger Platform, va…

Started by Jessica Marie

0 Jul 8, 2012

Does your Wordpress Blog Need a Makeover? Allow me to help you out for free

I'm no professional blog designer by any means but I've noticed a few blogs online that could use a serious makeover. If you're using Wordp…

Started by Carla

0 Feb 6, 2012

Los Angeles Mamma Blog just got a New Design!

www.losangelesmammablog.com   Does anyone have any input?

Started by Alexia

3 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by Alexia

Christmas Wreath Blog Hop

Share the instructions for designing your favorite wreath or post a photo of one you absolutely adore.  You don't have to sign away your fi…

Started by Cynthia ~ The Girlz Korner

0 Dec 5, 2011

Blog Makeover Giveaway - Custom Designed WordPress Theme +Promotion Goodies

Hello Everyone! Does your blog scream YOU? Is it unique? Have you been planning to make that move from Blogger to WordPress? Are you going…

Started by Vanita

0 Nov 16, 2011

My Grand Designs Blog Hop

REnovating, or planning to? Or are you just like me and love to look and houses and dream that it could be yours one day. I have a good col…

Started by Courtney Wilson

0 Oct 8, 2011

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service