All Discussions Tagged 'design' (54)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Recommendation needed for template design company

Bonjour from Paris fellow moms!   I've done exactly what everyone on the MBC advises not to do with your blog - neglect it's design.    My…

Started by La Mom

3 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by La Mom

Virtual Assistant + WordPress Internship Now Open

Do you want to offer administrative services as a Virtual Assistant or want to do blog/website design but need more practice before startin…

Started by Linda

0 May 16, 2011

Please help me. I have a blog and a ton of thoughts in my head, but I have no clue how to design it. Right now I'm using a word press templ…

Started by Carol Whelan

0 Apr 8, 2011

Artist/Designer for prints/blog design

I found an awesome artist on Etsy who creates super cute and sweet drawings you can order as prints. I contacted her to create a custom blo…

Started by Emily Dickey

0 Mar 3, 2011

Professional Blog Design & Mamas that blog as a Career

I would love to get input from Moms that blog for their career.  When did you invest money for a professional blog design?  If you have not…

Started by Shari Lott

0 Feb 10, 2011

Website Design/Development Giveaway (Up to $500.00+ worth)

Are you an author (blogger, book writer, etc.) or an artist (photographer, painter, etc.), or own a small labor business (plumbing, carpet-…

Started by BLR Graham

0 Jan 30, 2011

New Design

Hey! I just got a new design.  www.highlandsranchmom.com Please let me know what you think! Thanks!

Started by Melissa

3 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Melissa

Free Blog Design

Hey Everyone! I just got a new blog design.  I love it and best of all it was free!  The designer has a bunch of free designs to choose fro…

Started by Melissa

0 Dec 31, 2010

Do you design your own headers using Picnik? If so, share yours!

So, I just found Picnik.com yesterday and LOVE that I can design custom blog headers all by myself now! My new one is really rough, but it'…

Started by Lindsay Waites

3 Dec 23, 2010
Reply by Grace Biskie

Product Review

Since I have been with MBC, I see the majority does product reviews.  I am hoping that I can get a couple of Moms to do a review of our pro…

Started by Denise Alberino

0 Dec 23, 2010

MBC Cutie of the Week

Uploaded by Katie Wiederholt. Upload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

Question of the Day

Rexlaxing on Thanksgiving + You

Did you have a lovely Thanksgiving? How was your day?

Do you have a giveaway and want to know how and where to promote it? Great, join us!

Link to Us

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service