All Discussions Tagged 'design' (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Heather's Button Design

Hi Everyone,   I just wanted to let you all know that if you need a blog button or say a Banner (Header for your blogs) I design them. Just…

Started by Heather Jones

0 Sep 9, 2011

Need Help With Your Blog?

To all the Mommy Bloggers out there ... if you need any help with your blog, I'd be happy to help!  I specialize in design and clean-up / o…

Started by Mommy Ro

0 Sep 6, 2011

Blog Critiques - Let me Critique your Blog

Everyone starts out as a beginner and not everyone gets it right. It takes time getting past learning curves to create a nice blog you can…

Started by Sonia

0 Aug 22, 2011

Blog designer recommendations

Hello Moms! I'm getting ready to launch a 2nd blog - this one will be more of a general Mom-Blog rather than the Laubster Tale that I curre…

Started by ashleighdawn24

3 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by NikkiG

Recommendation needed for template design company

Bonjour from Paris fellow moms!   I've done exactly what everyone on the MBC advises not to do with your blog - neglect it's design.    My…

Started by La Mom

3 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by La Mom

Blog Header and Button Custom Design Giveaway - Ends 6/6

Amanda at Mommy of Two Little Monkeys is hosting a giveaway for a blog header and button design by yours truly! Graphic design is one of my…

Started by Brynn Arego

0 May 20, 2011

Virtual Assistant + WordPress Internship Now Open

Do you want to offer administrative services as a Virtual Assistant or want to do blog/website design but need more practice before startin…

Started by Linda

0 May 16, 2011

Help!

Please help me. I have a blog and a ton of thoughts in my head, but I have no clue how to design it. Right now I'm using a word press templ…

Started by Carol Whelan

0 Apr 8, 2011

Artist/Designer for prints/blog design

I found an awesome artist on Etsy who creates super cute and sweet drawings you can order as prints. I contacted her to create a custom blo…

Started by Emily Dickey

0 Mar 3, 2011

Custom Blog Design Giveaway - Ends 2/21

In honor of Valentine's Day & the launch of my facebook page, I'm holding my first blog design giveaway.     The giveaway is for a cus…

Started by Kayla Hennegin

0 Feb 14, 2011

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service