All Discussions Tagged 'design' (53)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Virtual Assistant + WordPress Internship Now Open

Do you want to offer administrative services as a Virtual Assistant or want to do blog/website design but need more practice before startin…

Started by Linda

0 May 16, 2011

Help!

Please help me. I have a blog and a ton of thoughts in my head, but I have no clue how to design it. Right now I'm using a word press templ…

Started by Carol Whelan

0 Apr 8, 2011

Artist/Designer for prints/blog design

I found an awesome artist on Etsy who creates super cute and sweet drawings you can order as prints. I contacted her to create a custom blo…

Started by Emily Dickey

0 Mar 3, 2011

Professional Blog Design & Mamas that blog as a Career

I would love to get input from Moms that blog for their career.  When did you invest money for a professional blog design?  If you have not…

Started by Shari Lott

0 Feb 10, 2011

Website Design/Development Giveaway (Up to $500.00+ worth)

Are you an author (blogger, book writer, etc.) or an artist (photographer, painter, etc.), or own a small labor business (plumbing, carpet-…

Started by BLR Graham

0 Jan 30, 2011

New Design

Hey! I just got a new design.  www.highlandsranchmom.com Please let me know what you think! Thanks!

Started by Melissa

3 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Melissa

Free Blog Design

Hey Everyone! I just got a new blog design.  I love it and best of all it was free!  The designer has a bunch of free designs to choose fro…

Started by Melissa

0 Dec 31, 2010

Do you design your own headers using Picnik? If so, share yours!

So, I just found Picnik.com yesterday and LOVE that I can design custom blog headers all by myself now! My new one is really rough, but it'…

Started by Lindsay Waites

3 Dec 23, 2010
Reply by Grace Biskie

Product Review

Since I have been with MBC, I see the majority does product reviews.  I am hoping that I can get a couple of Moms to do a review of our pro…

Started by Denise Alberino

0 Dec 23, 2010

A follow for a follow

Good Morning Everyone,   My name is Denise and my new job is to get our blog up and running.  Our website is very successful so I have big…

Started by Denise Alberino

10 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Shannon Colleary

RSS

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service