All Discussions Tagged 'design' (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How do you find graphics for your blog/site?

I always see wonderful graphics on blogs and even on here and I was just wondering if any blog designers or bloggers could tell me where th…

Started by Tess Moody

26 Feb 5, 2009
Reply by InstantAmber

Making a blog button

I am working on making a blog button for my blog, Evolving Mommy and I was just wondering if anyone knew if there is a "standard" size (in…

Started by Catherine

7 Feb 4, 2009
Reply by Dawn Papandrea-Khan

Blog Designer

Hello, Interested in having a blog designer work on my blog. Any recommendations and ballpark figures of appropriate pricing? Thanks! D…

Started by Danielle Marie Crume

1 Jan 8, 2009
Reply by Shauna

First Giveaway!

How would you like to have a custom design of your blog by me, FOR FREE? Have you long to change the colors but just could not figure out w…

Started by Cathy H

0 Oct 14, 2008

Do you have a new blog design you want to show off?

I do! I do! Nicole, from Aprons Strings Aflutter (a MBC member) did my redesign for me, and I couldn't be more happy. Check out my blog! D…

Started by kristen andrews

18 Oct 14, 2008
Reply by Cathy H

Question for Graphic/Logo Designers

I have been asked to design a logo and have never done this before {I design stationery and such}. If you don't mind telling, what do you c…

Started by Michelle

0 Sep 23, 2008

Another Beautiful Blog, Come by and check it out!

I had my second blog made over today and wanted to share it with all my mommy blogger friends here. I'd love to support your blogs as well,…

Started by Robin

0 Sep 21, 2008

How much does a basic WordPress (or other non-free platform) blog cost to operate?

I'm on Blogger because it looked easy and free. I have read a smidge here and there about Wordpress and some other platforms and know that…

Started by Karen

3 Aug 16, 2008
Reply by Alyssa

How many times?

How many times do you change your blogs theme or design? I just got a new design a few weeks ago over at my mom blog http://lifefrommylapto…

Started by Alyssa

24 Jun 26, 2008
Reply by Linda

BLOG PARTY (and HUGE giveaway) in full swing today!

Don't miss the Mother's Day Blog Bash, going on now!Sign Mr. Linky and join in the fun! Giveaways from Serena & Lily, Hand Picked Pumpk…

Started by nfmn

0 May 8, 2008

RSS

11/21/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service