All Discussions Tagged 'diet' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Richly Middle Class Water Bottles

Get Fit With Richly Middle Class     All You have to do is Leave A Comment about getting fit!  

Started by Cynthia Tolbert-Wilson

0 Jun 28, 2012

The Dash Diet Action Plan Giveaway

We are giving away a copy of this sensible book that helps lower bloodpressure and more http://skyyogastudio.com/2012/03/22/the-dash-diet-a

Started by Emily Canibano

0 Mar 24, 2012

Ready* Set * Fitness

Please Join me on my fitness journey. Click here! XOXO misoglamorous.net

Started by Naomi

0 Jan 30, 2012

Tips (And Recipes) For a Healthy Thanksgiving

With Thanksgiving just around the corner, you might think it is impossible to stick to a healthy eating plan-right? Wrong! Although high ca…

Started by Joanna Dolgoff, MD

2 Nov 27, 2011
Reply by Patti Dunn

{Giveaway} GET A JUMP START ON THE NEW YOU FOR 2012!! - Ends 11/22

Enter to win the Lichi Super Fruit Weight Loss Program. The program is all natural, taste great and you will be sure to feel energized with…

Started by GIna Pomponio

0 Nov 8, 2011

ZoneFast Weight Loss Program Giveaway ($179 value!)

Enter for a chance to win a two week supply of the ZoneFast Weight Loss program and jump start your diet. A $179 value!   Grandma's Guide t…

Started by Carla Schmeing Bruns

0 Aug 31, 2011

ReNew Life $50 Gift Code Giveaway! (6/7)

Hi! Come by Grandma's Guide to Life and enter to win a $50 gift code for ReNew Life. They offer quality, natural digestive care products an…

Started by Carla Schmeing Bruns

1 May 22, 2011
Reply by Carla Schmeing Bruns

Participate in a recipe challenge on my blog! I would love the support!

Need a little competition to get you going for the recipe series 6 items or less at www.apronsandapples.blogspot.com I will name the weekly…

Started by Kristy Neeley

0 May 14, 2011

Has anyone ever tried Meizitang Botanical Slimming diet...? I just did, (read my experience) :)

Hey Ladies!So I recently discovered Meizitang Botanical Slimming. It's a simple slimming diet, very popular in Texas and Mexico. I felt lik…

Started by Brigitte

0 Nov 20, 2010

Should You Try A Detox Diet?

The body can do amazing things and we often underestimate its capabilities, especially when it comes to detoxifying itself.  Years of evol…

Started by Joanna Dolgoff, MD

0 Jul 19, 2010

RSS

10/25/14 BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service