All Discussions Tagged 'digital' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My Memories Suite giveaway!

Enter to win My Memories Suite digital scrapbooking software to preserve family memories. Mac and PC compatible, and easy to use (see revie…

Started by Amy Whitley

0 Nov 26, 2012

Digital Family Summit Family Pack Ticket (up to 5) Giveaway

Giving away family pack of tickets (up to 5) to attend the Digital Family Summit in Philly June 28 - July 1. 

Started by Michele

0 May 25, 2012

Digital Scrapbook Promotion

If your photos are collecting dust and albums are turning yellow, then a digital scrapbook might just be your answer. If you’re getting mar…

Started by Cynthia ~ The Girlz Korner

0 Jan 8, 2012

Neotravel Digital Luggage Scale Sweepstakes 12/12

Enter to win a Heys Digital Luggage Scale to help prevent overweight bag fees at the airport!  url : http://www.neotravel.com/blog/2011/11

Started by Deidre Gunnels

0 Dec 2, 2011

Scrapbooking Affiliate - 50%

Just started a digital scrapbooking affiliate program...for my products. Join Clickbank and promote my premade scrapbook pages and earn 50%…

Started by Liz reed

0 Sep 23, 2011

Scrapbook Giveaway

Hey everyone!   I've got an amazing giveaway going - sponsored by Paper Coterie - there will be several chances to win a $40.00 Gift Card t…

Started by Jenina Marie

0 Sep 2, 2011

Your Custom Portrait $2000 Value, Low Entry Ends 8/25

Enter and win a custom portrait painted digitally. Winner will receive an 8.5x11 print of the portrait as well as the file with high resolu…

Started by Armada Volya

3 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Armada Volya

Win a Digital Painting $500 prize. Giveaway ends 8/11

Enter to win this Digital Painting created by Tatyana. Prints these size of digital art by this artist are usually sold for $500 each.

Started by Armada Volya

1 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Armada Volya

MemoryMixer scrapbooking software + $30 photobook

Giveaway for MemoryMixer Scrapbooking Software for PC/Mac ($49 value) + $30 for a bound photobook.Scraps of My Geek LifeGiveaway ends 3/22/…

Started by Michele

0 Mar 16, 2010

I am having a great giveaway for a digital camera

The camera is a FujiFilm Fine Pix Z33WP. It even goes underwater! You have got to stop by and wiin. http://1stopmomgiveaways.blogspot.com/2

Started by 1stopmom

0 Oct 23, 2009

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service