All Discussions Tagged 'discipline' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The wooden spoon debate

What's the difference between discipline, spanking and abuse? Have we as a society ended up over-reacting? Here's some food for thought: ht…

Started by Katherine Gordy Levine

0 Jun 22, 2012

Should we discipline other people's children?

Curious about your thoughts on this dilemma: Disciplining kids is difficult enough, but what do we do when other people’s kids enter the pi…

Started by Cheryl Levi

0 Apr 19, 2012

Are toddler meltdowns pushing you against the wall?

Does your toddler throw tantrums even if you say a faint no? Toddler tantrums can turn into discipline problems if not handled properly. If…

Started by Bella Johns

0 Mar 29, 2012

Get your kids to listen—the first time!

...No nagging or yelling required. Did you know that personality may actually fuel your child's misbehavior?  This F*R*E*E parenting webi…

Started by Roz Kirby Walker

1 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by Gina Baker

What are your thoughts on spanking a child?

Some moms say a child that does not experience spanking will grow up with a bad attitude. Others say that spanking should not be done as it…

Started by momdutdot

1 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Alaina Forbes

Hi, I am looking for followers.

Hi, I am looking for followers and I will follow you in return.Thanks http://Blogs.FanBox.com/ChildrenareoneofthemanygiftsthatGodhasgi

Started by Safiyyah Abdurrahman

0 Dec 10, 2010

To Spank or Not to Spank?

Isn't that just a question that every new parent has to face?  Do you believe in spanking or time out?  Or do you have another fabulous tec…

Started by Melissa M.

8 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Christie Denham

Do you Play with Your Children?

Playing with your children is a lot of fun and if done correctly can encourage positive behaviors. Do you play with your kids? What do you…

Started by Cascia

10 May 11, 2010
Reply by Tiaras & Tantrums

"I Love My Child…But Sometimes I Can't Stand Him!" - Do you sometimes feel like this?

You would go the ends of the earth for your child , but you feel guilty about admitting the truth, even to yourself —the truth that at time…

Started by Sadiyya Patel

0 Jan 22, 2010

No Means No: How To Teach Your Child That You Mean Business

I think a lot of parents feel it’s important to explain their reasoning to their children in an attempt to get them to understand. Realize…

Started by Sadiyya Patel

0 Nov 26, 2009

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service