All Discussions Tagged 'discipline' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The wooden spoon debate

What's the difference between discipline, spanking and abuse? Have we as a society ended up over-reacting? Here's some food for thought: ht…

Started by Katherine Gordy Levine

0 Jun 22, 2012

Should we discipline other people's children?

Curious about your thoughts on this dilemma: Disciplining kids is difficult enough, but what do we do when other people’s kids enter the pi…

Started by Cheryl Levi

0 Apr 19, 2012

Are toddler meltdowns pushing you against the wall?

Does your toddler throw tantrums even if you say a faint no? Toddler tantrums can turn into discipline problems if not handled properly. If…

Started by Bella Johns

0 Mar 29, 2012

Get your kids to listen—the first time!

...No nagging or yelling required. Did you know that personality may actually fuel your child's misbehavior?  This F*R*E*E parenting webi…

Started by Roz Kirby Walker

1 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by Gina Baker

What are your thoughts on spanking a child?

Some moms say a child that does not experience spanking will grow up with a bad attitude. Others say that spanking should not be done as it…

Started by momdutdot

1 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Alaina Forbes

Hi, I am looking for followers.

Hi, I am looking for followers and I will follow you in return.Thanks http://Blogs.FanBox.com/ChildrenareoneofthemanygiftsthatGodhasgi

Started by Safiyyah Abdurrahman

0 Dec 10, 2010

To Spank or Not to Spank?

Isn't that just a question that every new parent has to face?  Do you believe in spanking or time out?  Or do you have another fabulous tec…

Started by Melissa M.

8 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Christie Denham

Do you Play with Your Children?

Playing with your children is a lot of fun and if done correctly can encourage positive behaviors. Do you play with your kids? What do you…

Started by Cascia

10 May 11, 2010
Reply by Tiaras & Tantrums

"I Love My Child…But Sometimes I Can't Stand Him!" - Do you sometimes feel like this?

You would go the ends of the earth for your child , but you feel guilty about admitting the truth, even to yourself —the truth that at time…

Started by Sadiyya Patel

0 Jan 22, 2010

No Means No: How To Teach Your Child That You Mean Business

I think a lot of parents feel it’s important to explain their reasoning to their children in an attempt to get them to understand. Realize…

Started by Sadiyya Patel

0 Nov 26, 2009

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service