All Discussions Tagged 'discounts' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Get 5 Dr. Seuss and His Friends Books For $3.95 + Free Shipping!

I was so excited when I heard about this offer that I had to share it with everyone!  There is a selection of books to choose from. My son…

Started by Fatima D Lora

0 Oct 27, 2014

Free Mystery Audiobook and Buy 1 Book, Get 6 Books Free Through 3/24

To celebrate the release of the audiobook edition of my mystery/romantic suspense novel Twenty-Five Years Ago Today, I have a big celebrati…

Started by Stacy Juba

0 Mar 9, 2013

Grab the best Easter deals FAST!!!

Easter deals have started with big discounts on home accessories, dresses and more. Check them out before it's all gone. http://modernwomen…

Started by Bella Johns

0 Apr 3, 2012

Let Me TWEET Your Deals, Sales, and Events!

My Twitter followers love to shop, have blogs of their own and are very active at many online communities. I will tweet your message at pe…

Started by Chryssy67

7 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Marsha Jaramillo

Double Duty Divas Launch: How Do YOU Do It All?

Today Cecelia from Cool Baby Kid and Bridgette from Experimental Mommy launched a new site, Double Duty Divas. The premise is simple...harn…

Started by Cecelia

7 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Cherise Kachelmuss

MBC Cutie: Braelyn uploaded by member, Rebecca Hester. Upload your cutie and they may be featured here.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Ask any pregnant woman and she will tell you that now she’s expecting what once smelled delicious  - like roasting coffee beans for example, has suddenly become the one smell that induces an overwhelming feeling of nausea. For some women the pregnant nose goes into smell overdrive with incredible detection ability, in fact increased smell sensitivity can save lives. Just ask your local gas company – pregnant…

Black Friday – it’s Not Just About Fashion

Fashion, eh? It comes and goes, then comes back around again, at once fleeting and eternal. A style is in one month and then is never heard of again – until it is heard of again, of course.

The quest for fashionable clothes never ends; it’s just that what is in vogue is always changing.…

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service