All Discussions Tagged 'earrings' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Handmade Jewelry

I make handmade Jewelry that I sell on ArtFire inorder to be able to stay home with my 2 kids. Please check out my blog and my shop on ArtF…

Started by Jennifer Tuminello

0 Feb 12, 2013

THE FABULOUS BAUBLE NECKLACE, BRACELET & EARRINGS GIVEAWAY ENDS 1/31

Ladies, I have a THE FABULOUS BAUBLE NECKLACE, BRACELET & EARRINGS GIVEAWAY going on now until 1/31!  The lucky winner will win not 1…

Started by The Sexy Single Mommy

0 Jan 22, 2013

Vintage Earrings Giveaway

I am restarting my blog and am hosting a giveaway that is ending on 10.26. The winner will receive an awesome pair of vintage earrings! Rea…

Started by Elise Banks

0 Oct 11, 2012

Feathears Feather Earrings -- $35 Value -- Low Entry!

Enter to win a pair of featherearrings from FeathEars ($35). Stylish and fun!  

Started by Carla Schmeing Bruns

0 Sep 10, 2011

Earrings, Teething Bling, Barefoot Books, Makeup, & Bows, Oh My!!!

For a little bit of everything, check out the Adventures of My Family of 8 http://adventuresofmyfamilyof8.blogspot.com/

Started by Shauna Torres

0 Feb 23, 2011

Lilla Rose Flexi-Clip Hair Jewelry

I have a wonderful giveaway going on right now.    Lilla Rose is a company that designs beautiful and feminine hair jewelry.   The Flexi-Cl…

Started by Jasmine

0 Dec 1, 2010

Jewelscapes Genuine Carnelian Faceted Teardrop Earrings Give Away - Handmade Jewelry

Hello! I just wanted to let you know about Jewelscapes October give away item! Become a subscriber to http://www.jewelscapes.blogspot.com …

Started by Deanna Dierks

0 Oct 7, 2010

Adorn Jewelry & Accessories

In addition to blogging I sell jewelry and accessories online and through home parties for my business called Adorn Jewelry & Accessori…

Started by Alicia C

0 Sep 30, 2010

Extended: 2 Chances To Win A $20 Gift Card From Either SweetBtq or Miss famous

I love Sweet Boutique Apparel and Accessories! So I talked to V the shop owner about doing a $20 Give-A-Way and she offered two! She had op…

Started by Crinthia Runyon

0 Aug 14, 2010

Chakra Earring Giveaway-ends 8/8-Enter NOW!

Do you find yourself running from one thing to the next? Do you need some balance in your life?  Well, enter this great giveaway and you…

Started by Carrie Grabowicz

0 Aug 6, 2010

RSS

11/24/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service