All Discussions Tagged 'etsy' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

hey all, lovely mommies!Recently I opened my etsy shop, and thought that it would be great to each of us to spread a word about our etsy sh…

Started by Don't Tell Anyone

0 Apr 8, 2013

Candy Cane Catalog

Mama-press Candy Cane Catalog is now live!  Please stop by and check out some great items handmade by moms like you.  If you find something…

Started by Tracy C

0 Nov 1, 2011

Followers...any and all, especially home crafters & home business moms

Hi!  I'm new to blogging & MBC & am looking to get the word out about my new blog Mama-press.  It's a place for mom-owned small bus…

Started by Tracy C

3 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Kristy Neeley

New Blog Hop for Eco-Minded People!

Happy Earth Day! I have co-created a new kind of blog hop for people who are "living green". Come get support for your blog or Etsy busines…

Started by Anya Heidenberg

0 Apr 22, 2011

Adoption Fundraising+Etsy

Hello Ladies, I started my business a while back to help offset our adoption costs. My things are sold in three local stores where they sel…

Started by Anya Heidenberg

0 Mar 30, 2011

Artist/Designer for prints/blog design

I found an awesome artist on Etsy who creates super cute and sweet drawings you can order as prints. I contacted her to create a custom blo…

Started by Emily Dickey

0 Mar 3, 2011

Invitation to link

I would love to invite everyone to link with me and share your blog and business ventures, shops, Etsy store, handmade products and etc @ h…

Started by shanna brooks

0 Jan 24, 2011

Black Friday Sale 40% off

Come check out my shop on Etsy!I am having a 40% off EVERYTHING black Friday saleUse code: blackfriday

Started by Celia Currin

0 Nov 24, 2010

Follow My Blog and I will Follow You

Hi Everyone,I am new to I would love to get some mommy followers. If you follow me, I will follow you back.http://pink…

Started by Janae Chang

42 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by Kimberly Witt

Looking for Home Made Products to Feature (Etsy and other)

Hello! I am looking for companies owned by other moms and wives  to feature in my blog. I WILL BUY a product to review! :)My name is Heathe…

Started by Heather(Living on Love and Cents

6 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by Maria Cora

MBC Cutie of the Week

Uploaded by Sarah Harmsen. Visit Sarah's blog: Sugar Maple NotesUpload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

Question of the Day

Shopping + You

How much holiday shopping have you done? Are you the type of person to get your shopping done early or do you wait until the last minute? 

Do you have a giveaway and want to know how and where to promote it? Great, join us!

Link to Us

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service