All Discussions Tagged 'etsy' (45)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for Home Made Products to Feature (Etsy and other)

Hello! I am looking for companies owned by other moms and wives  to feature in my blog. I WILL BUY a product to review! :)My name is Heathe…

Started by Heather(Living on Love and Cents

6 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by Maria Cora

Brugo Mug, Etsy Shop $20 Gift Card, Etsy Earrings giveaway 2 Winners (All LOW entries, End 7/12)

Hey guys, all three end on 7/12 and both estys have under 40 entires. Brugo Mug - 86 Entries http://judaleonard.blogspot.com/2010/06/review

Started by Lillian-Juda Leonard

0 Jul 3, 2010

3 new giveaways, brugo mug, $20 GC to etsy shop, etsy earrings 2 winners

Giveaway Item: Brugo Temperature Controlled Travel MugDirect Link to Giveaway: http://judaleonard.blogspot.com/2010/06/review-giveaway-brug

Started by Lillian-Juda Leonard

0 Jun 27, 2010

Etsy Reviews

Hello! I have a question. I am not sure where to post this so I'll start here. :)   I have been wanting to do reviews and giveaways on Etsy…

Started by Heather(Living on Love and Cents

0 Jun 14, 2010

Street Angel Braclet Giveaway - Winners Choice

Enter to win a Bracelet by Street Angel an Etsy shop.

Started by Maria

0 Apr 3, 2010

"Elf" crocheted baby hat giveaway!

Hello ladies!I just posted a ridiculously cute giveaway on my blog. I partnered up with an etsy shop to giveaway a cute handmade baby hat (…

Started by Melissa C

0 Mar 18, 2010

Win a Handmade Wire Tree Cake Topper

A gorgeous cake topper, handmade by Apryl at Etsy and perfect for weddings of any season.http://wedsmack.favorideas.com/contests/giveaway-w

Started by Blake Kritzberg

0 Feb 8, 2010

Nervous about my very first give-away

I called it "My Dog ROCKS" and it is somethings for you and somethings for your dog... two of my favorite etsy shops (who have a lot of my…

Started by Ali Holden

0 May 29, 2009

Review/Giveaway - Be the First at Sweet Words!

At Sweet Words, I am starting a Review/Giveaway! I not only love creating beautiful, I love giving honest reviews to those that would like…

Started by Melissa

0 Apr 28, 2009

My Grand Opening Giveaway!

I'm having a giveaway on my blog in celebration of my new shop on Etsy - Lil Boo & Co....just opened for business this past week! :) Pl…

Started by Nicole

0 Jan 14, 2009

RSS

12/22/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service