All Discussions Tagged 'family' (129)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Blogging about serving others with your family....

I just posted a blog about how we will be helping out with Hurricane Ike Evacuees, and that got me to thinking. Lots of us teach our childr…

Started by Amy

0 Sep 12, 2008

Book Lovers

Fellow Mombloggers, Great response to last weeks giveaway. Now all the recipients need to read and think about discussion points. If you w…

Started by Kate McLaughlin

0 Sep 8, 2008

How many of you live on one income?

In March 2007 we became a one income family. I quit my job to come home and be with the kids and to pursue my ministry full time (I have a…

Started by Alyssa

26 Sep 1, 2008
Reply by Christina

Win FRANK, a new family DVD

I'm finally doing my first giveaway! It's a new movie on DVD called FRANK. It's a family film (rated pg). If you're even slightly intereste…

Started by Amy Clary

0 Aug 16, 2008

The F Word

With another football season soon to be upon us, here's a column I wrote last year about another "F word" that my teenagers seem to find re…

Started by Jackie Papandrew

0 Aug 12, 2008

Does your family read your blog?

Just curious. I know my parents and my sister-in-law (who also started a blog soon after I did, cool!) read mine, but I think that's it. Wh…

Started by lonestar818

15 Aug 4, 2008
Reply by Tena

Send Something to Someone

My 3-S philosophy...lol. Share Something with Someone:) Whether your kids are 2 or 15, I think having them write or draw something for a f…

Started by A Cowboy's Wife (Lori)

10 Jul 31, 2008
Reply by Rachel_L

Family Traditions

Our family is looking to make some new memorable famly traditions. Please share with me some our your favorite traditions.

Started by Tammy W

1 Jul 11, 2008
Reply by Nessa

Memorable Family Portraits

If cost didn't matter and you could choose any child or family photographer in the country to photograph your family, who would it be?

Started by Carolina Bella

3 Jul 9, 2008
Reply by Jen

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service