All Discussions Tagged 'family' (83)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Group and New way of promoting yourself!

Hi!  My new group is called Odd Job Mommas!  I post interviews with moms - it doesn't matter what you do.  Want to share your inspirations…

Started by Wendie Rodgers

4 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Tanya

Family Travels

I want to share a Awesome opportunity with every one here at MBC.  I am offering a wonderful discount to families interested in traveling h…

Started by Diamond Velez

2 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by Diamond Velez

Should kids be banned from restaurants?

You've probably heard the news this week that a restaurant in PA is banning kids under 6. Here's my opinion, what is yours: Banning kids fr…

Started by Deb DeFanti

0 Jul 13, 2011

Need readers for my new Mom/Family Travel Blog!!

Hi there fellow Moms! I'm a mom of four, writer, business owner and blogger. I've recently put up a family blog that follows the journey of…

Started by EJ Curran

8 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by nancy

Mom Businesses, Facebook Pages and Blogs?

I am creating this post so we can share our social media links. Hopefully everyone will click on each persons links and like them to help e…

Started by Cherie Perez

3 May 14, 2011
Reply by Brittany Kae Westover

Looking for new followers! Blog about our military family life!

Hey mamas! I'm looking for some new followers. I would love for you to come by&become genuine readers of what I've recently fallen in l…

Started by Joan

0 Apr 3, 2011

Getting Followers

Hi I am looking for followers.I have a new blog and I would like someone to read it please.( smile).Please leave a comment and let me know…

Started by Safiyyah Abdurrahman

0 Mar 16, 2011

Check out My New Blog -- Looking for Spotlight Moms

Hi All,   Check out my new blog:  While you are there, sign up to be a follower, and I will follow you b…

Started by rmccoy1234

2 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by rmccoy1234

Which family member was the hardest to buy for this holiday?

Mine - my 13 year old son won this by miles! He literally didn't want anything - at all. Hello 13 year old boys should want something right…

Started by Dannie

17 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Karen Hug-Nagy

Why do people read my blog??

My husband says it's just the human nature to be nosey - but I can't understand it. Why do so many people follow my blog? It's just about…

Started by eviemakes3

4 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Once Upon A Baker

MBC Cutie: Braelyn uploaded by member, Rebecca Hester. Upload your cutie and they may be featured here.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Ask any pregnant woman and she will tell you that now she’s expecting what once smelled delicious  - like roasting coffee beans for example, has suddenly become the one smell that induces an overwhelming feeling of nausea. For some women the pregnant nose goes into smell overdrive…

Black Friday – it’s Not Just About Fashion

Fashion, eh? It comes and goes, then comes back around again, at once fleeting and eternal. A style is in one month and then is never heard of again – until it is heard of again, of course.

The quest for fashionable clothes never ends; it’s just that what is in vogue is always changing.…

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service