All Discussions Tagged 'fashion' (95)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GIVEAWAY! $150 sterling and Murano glass interchangeable bead ring by WHIMSY

We’re giving away another beautiful, sterling silver WHIMSY™ ring! This time, we’re giving away The Sophia, which is crafted using eco-fri…

Started by Susan Mcneill

0 Aug 5, 2010

Free Sunglasses

Now when you shop Boutique on Feet, we are giving a free pair of sunglasses with every $20 or more purchase.  Also, use coupon code: summer…

Started by Erica Gold

0 Jul 22, 2010

Host Your Own Online Shopping Party!

At Boutique on Feet, we specialize in bringing friends and fashions together.  We offer handbags, jewelry, fashion and accessories at remar…

Started by Erica Gold

0 Jul 16, 2010

Win this adorable Olivine ring!

Summer offers the perfect opportunity to incorporate playful pieces into your wardrobe. At what other time of year can you wear Lilly Pulit…

Started by Susan Mcneill

1 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Kelsey Apley

Host an Online Shopping Party - Instant Giveaway for hosting!!!

Hi ladies!  Just wanted to fill you in on our "online shopping parties".  It may sound a bit confusing or a difficult process, but the trut…

Started by Erica Gold

0 Jun 21, 2010

E-Magazine: La Petite+GIveaway

This e-magazine is full of creativity, imagination, and inspiration for the little one’s. To read the Magazine you can visit www.lapetite

Started by Rachelle

1 Jun 20, 2010
Reply by Rachelle

CALLING ALL LADIES Win a $25 gift card from Onestopfashions!!!

One Stop Fashions $25 Gift Certificate Giveaway One Stop Fashions Is giving one of you lucky readers a chance to win a $25 Gift C…

Started by merrin alderman

0 Jun 10, 2010

Looking for Affiliates

My name is Sandy and I do all of the Social Media for Diviine Modestee, including our own blog Diviine Grapeviine.  We would like to offer…

Started by Sandy

0 Jun 5, 2010

Online Shopping Party

Hi ladies!  I have had a couple bloggers who do reviews, do an online shopping party with us as sort of a review of how the process goes.  …

Started by Erica Gold

0 May 26, 2010

Please Share . . .I Can Use Your Help!

During the month of May, Boutique on Feet is donating 40% of sales to The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.   This is your chance to shop handbag…

Started by Erica Gold

2 May 14, 2010
Reply by Erica Gold

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service