All Discussions Tagged 'fashion' (97)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Online Shopping Party

Hi ladies!  I have had a couple bloggers who do reviews, do an online shopping party with us as sort of a review of how the process goes.  …

Started by Erica Gold

0 May 26, 2010

Please Share . . .I Can Use Your Help!

During the month of May, Boutique on Feet is donating 40% of sales to The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.   This is your chance to shop handbag…

Started by Erica Gold

2 May 14, 2010
Reply by Erica Gold

Free Designer Inspired Sunglasses!

Right now, when you spend $20 or more at Boutique on Feet, you get a free pair of "Catalina" designer-inspired sunglasses.  Offer ends 5/6.…

Started by Erica Gold

0 Apr 29, 2010

How Can You Resist . . .?

Our new tops and handbags!!!  They are absolutely adorable and perfect for the upcoming months!!! Be sure to check out my blog for a 10% of…

Started by Erica Gold

0 Apr 22, 2010

Newly Launched Baby Fashion Blog

Hey all,A fellow online friend of mine, Leah Muse (of vacant.cc), recently launched Lennon Closet - a blog dedicated to sharing fashionable…

Started by Donaville Herrick

1 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Sarah & Robyn

Free Shipping for Mom Bloggers!!!

I put a new coupon code in to our system for you ladies.  Now, if you shop our online store, you can use coupon code:  blogmom for FREE SHI…

Started by Erica Gold

0 Mar 22, 2010

New Here - Would love your support!

Hi ladies!  I am new to this site . . . and how great it is!  I am co-owner of Boutique on Feet . ..a traveling and online boutique that se…

Started by Erica Gold

0 Mar 21, 2010

Being a Fashionista Mama - Adorable Merchandise for under $60!

Hi there ladies!  I own Boutique on Feet, a traveling and online boutique that specializes in handbags, jewelry, fashion and accessories.  …

Started by Erica Gold

0 Mar 21, 2010

Free ruffle wallet

Right now at our online store, if you spend $40 or more, you will get one of our adorable ruffle wallets.  All you need to do is write: fre…

Started by Erica Gold

0 Mar 21, 2010

$655 Rebecca Minkoff handbag giveaway! Expires 2/8

It is seriously gorgeous! I do a blog for parents of kids with special needs, Rebecca donated the bag to help raise awareness. So, come ent…

Started by Ellen Seidman

3 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Ana

RSS

Daily Blog Prompt

Question of the Day

Does Twitter and Facebook Become Your Soapbox?

Do you ever use Twitter and Facebook as your soapbox? Or, do you simply use Twitter and Facebook to share about your life? Or, is it a mix of both?