All Discussions Tagged 'fashion' (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Please Share . . .I Can Use Your Help!

During the month of May, Boutique on Feet is donating 40% of sales to The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.   This is your chance to shop handbag…

Started by Erica Gold

2 May 14, 2010
Reply by Erica Gold

Free Designer Inspired Sunglasses!

Right now, when you spend $20 or more at Boutique on Feet, you get a free pair of "Catalina" designer-inspired sunglasses.  Offer ends 5/6.…

Started by Erica Gold

0 Apr 29, 2010

How Can You Resist . . .?

Our new tops and handbags!!!  They are absolutely adorable and perfect for the upcoming months!!! Be sure to check out my blog for a 10% of…

Started by Erica Gold

0 Apr 22, 2010

Newly Launched Baby Fashion Blog

Hey all,A fellow online friend of mine, Leah Muse (of vacant.cc), recently launched Lennon Closet - a blog dedicated to sharing fashionable…

Started by Donaville Herrick

1 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Sarah & Robyn

Free Shipping for Mom Bloggers!!!

I put a new coupon code in to our system for you ladies.  Now, if you shop our online store, you can use coupon code:  blogmom for FREE SHI…

Started by Erica Gold

0 Mar 22, 2010

New Here - Would love your support!

Hi ladies!  I am new to this site . . . and how great it is!  I am co-owner of Boutique on Feet . ..a traveling and online boutique that se…

Started by Erica Gold

0 Mar 21, 2010

Being a Fashionista Mama - Adorable Merchandise for under $60!

Hi there ladies!  I own Boutique on Feet, a traveling and online boutique that specializes in handbags, jewelry, fashion and accessories.  …

Started by Erica Gold

0 Mar 21, 2010

Free ruffle wallet

Right now at our online store, if you spend $40 or more, you will get one of our adorable ruffle wallets.  All you need to do is write: fre…

Started by Erica Gold

0 Mar 21, 2010

$655 Rebecca Minkoff handbag giveaway! Expires 2/8

It is seriously gorgeous! I do a blog for parents of kids with special needs, Rebecca donated the bag to help raise awareness. So, come ent…

Started by Ellen Seidman

3 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Ana

Crocs McCall Shoes Giveaway

Win a pair of the adorable and stylish Crocs McCall shoes in your choice of color and size, ends 1/12

Started by Ellen

0 Jan 7, 2010

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service