All Discussions Tagged 'fiction' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Cry From Egypt Historical Fiction for Preteens- Adults Ends 7/15

Giveaway for a fantastic historical fiction novel suitable for young preteens, teens and still interesting for adults!   http://www.bowofb

Started by Amy Manges Blevins

0 Jul 4, 2012

Book Reviewers

At this time time, Sugar Creek Publicity is currently accepting new reviewers who are dedicated readers and have a fairly well-established…

Started by Kimberly Scott

0 Feb 13, 2012

Middle Grades and Up!  If you have a teen or are an adult who likes to read (or maybe doesn't) join us for the first annual Book Club on Fa…

Started by Tina Peterson

0 May 20, 2011

Win 1 of 2 copies of Catfish Alley by Lynne Bryant – Ends 4/3

Catfish Alley by Lynne Bryant is a historical fiction novel that takes place in Mississippi in the 1930s and present day. If you liked The…

Started by TGFTG

0 Mar 16, 2011

Novel Submission

I am writing a novel!  When my youngest child started grade one I knew I would a have a huge gap of time to fill.  I started writing.  It's…

Started by halli lilburn

0 Feb 25, 2011

Paranormal Romance Fans

Do you need something to enjoy at home? If you love paranormal romance with a science fiction twist...check out my latest novel The Hunted…

Started by ami r blackwelder

0 Jun 6, 2010

Awesome Book Giveaway--Nothing but Trouble after Midnight by Kimberly Blackadar

0nothingbuttroublerev13.jpg   http://ann-crabs.blogspot.com/2010/03/nothing-but-trouble-after-midnight-book.html

Started by Ann W.

0 Mar 14, 2010

Girls Reading Prize Pack

Camp Club Girls Prize Pack. Do you have a girl who is 8-12 years old and enjoys mystery books? This will be a great series for her! Ends 1/…

Started by Mimi

0 Jan 11, 2010

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service