All Discussions Tagged 'funny' (14)

Discussions Replies Moms Say

Happy Mother's Day!

It has been SO LONG since I've posted! Hi again! Thought it'd be nice to come around for Mother's Day weekend and share this year's video f…

Started by WordyDoodles

0 May 10, 2013

Auntie Maybe Santa Can Get You Some Patches For Your Holey Jeans- My 3 Yr Old Niece

So I was babysitting my niece and nephew tonight & I was wearing jeans like this This is my nephew Alex Then my niece Jenna who is on…

Started by Lisa Cash Hanson

0 Dec 8, 2011

"From Grind to Whine" Would LOVE some followers (Facebook, Twitter) and email subscribers!

Great blog, From Grind to Whine about my journey through motherhood with three kids.  Sometimes sweet, sometimes funny, always with a cup o…

Started by Stacey Biemiller Maisch

0 Sep 12, 2011

Need readers for my new Mom/Family Travel Blog!!

Hi there fellow Moms! I'm a mom of four, writer, business owner and blogger. I've recently put up a family blog that follows the journey of…

Started by EJ Curran

8 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by nancy

Some followers for my blog?I have no one :(

Hello! I'm new here,in the world of mombloggers!Looks pretty cool :).I made a funny blog,with funny quotes...and I have no followers there.…

Started by Daniela

4 May 4, 2011
Reply by Stacey Donaldson

Need Funny Kid Photos

I started a new site 2 weeks ago: MommyGiggles.com.    I'm looking for funny pictures of babies/kids or pictures that capture those "mommy…

Started by Heather Matthews

0 May 3, 2011

Looking for blogs to follow that might make me laugh...

Love moms who are self-deprecating, witty, and funny.  Also like blogs about real life and its ups and downs.  I'm a writer, and sort of ne…

Started by S

3 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Melissa

Check out SquirtBlurt.com

http://squirtblurt.com/ A Squirt Blurt is the candid observations children make that can be so funny you want to share them with the world…

Started by Jennifer A. Scott

0 Jun 28, 2010

Post the funny things your kids say

A Squirt Blurt is the candid observations children make that can be so funny you want to share them with the world. www.SquirtBlurt.com is…

Started by Jennifer A. Scott

0 Jun 21, 2010

James Patterson 7th Heaven 3 Copies ends 12/28

James Patterson 7th Heaven 3 Copies ends 12/28 plus lots more giveaways ending at A Family Full Of Opinions

Started by tina reynolds

0 Dec 28, 2009

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service