All Discussions Tagged 'gifts' (65)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

100+ Homemade Gift Ideas

I made a massive list of gifts to help inspire people to make rather than buy this Christmas. http://quirkymomma.com/2009/101-homeade-gift

Started by Rachel Miller

0 Nov 27, 2009

Hand Painted Name Keepsake Give Away! 11/16-30

I am giving away 1 8x10 Hand Painted Name Keepsake! Your choice of decorative letter (forest or floral) Forest --choice of green/cocoa fra…

Started by Jennifer

0 Nov 16, 2009

It's Personal!

As a new stay at home mom of two, soon to be three boys, I decided I had to find a way to contribute to my family without taking away the t…

Started by Michelle Scherer

0 Oct 9, 2009

Double Duty Divas Launch Their Multi-Blog Gift Guide

The Double Duty Divas, the moms who do it all, launched their multi-blog holiday gift guide today. 14 Blogs. 1 Guide. Need we say more?

Started by Cecelia

1 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Stacey Moore

New company Emily Rose @ Home

Hi MoM's! Emily Rose @ Home is bringing a new kind of party to town! Emily Rose offers quality clothes for dolls like the American Girl Do…

Started by Margaret Rogers

1 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Holly Suso

Why Greeting Cards?

Hi, my name is Robin Brostovski and I’m a Keep In touch Coach. “We’re in a recession.” “Nobody’s buying.” “Sales are down.” Anybody hearin…

Started by Robin Brostovski

1 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Holly Suso

More boards, more boards!!! :o)

Well, I did it...pulled an all nighter working on boards. I am committed to getting this up and going in the direction I want this to go! N…

Started by Jennifer Copeland

0 Oct 2, 2009

So what DON'T you want this Mother's Day

What do duct tape, McDonalds and sweat bands have to do with Mother's Day? Well, they're all things on my list of Gifts to Avoid this Mothe…

Started by Carrie Anne Badov

0 Apr 24, 2009

FREE SHOPPING SOFTWARE

Hey ladies, Had to share. My friend sent me a free software that allows you to compare prices on items before you buy them. It's sooo cool.…

Started by RaShaunda Fuller

0 Apr 16, 2009

Trumpette Pixie Booties for Baby Girls Giveaway!

The Pacifist Mom is giving away a black/white pair of Trumpette Pixie Booties for Baby Girls! These are the most adorable little things! Gr…

Started by Kim Cantrell

0 Mar 29, 2009

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service