All Discussions Tagged 'giveaway' (56)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Here!

Hi Ladies! I'm excited to be here. I'm a Mom to 5 precious children ages 2-11 and one sweet babe on the way (or two!) I started blogging a…

Started by Rachel M

4 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Kristin Lemus

Under the Tree Giveaway Event Sign Up!!

Sign up to participate in the Under the Tree giveaway event.. There's no fees to participate and there's only a $20 prize value minimum.. N…

Started by Danielle Meek

0 Sep 16, 2011

How to teach you child Scripture (GIVEAWAY FOR MOMS!)

God is pretty clear about it – teaching Scripture to a child is a parent’s job. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your…

Started by Melissa Deming

0 Sep 7, 2011

Question for Review Bloggers Regarding Giveaway Products & Compensation

I spend a lot of time promoting and advertising giveaways so I feel like since I don't ask for monetary compensation I should be compensate…

Started by Carla Schmeing Bruns

4 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Carla Schmeing Bruns

Win a Maya Brenner 14 Karat Gold State Necklace Worth $200

As seen on celebrities, enter for a chance to win a Maya Brenner 14 Karat Gold State Necklace Worth $200 at First Class FashionistaEntry pa…

Started by Lonza Dennis

0 Jul 14, 2011

Math Concentration's Video Tutorial Contest

Math Concentration will host an online math video tutorial contest starting Monday, July 10, 2011. All middle and high school math teacher…

Started by Wanda McDowel

0 Jul 12, 2011

Need a budget friendly way to spread the word about your business? Enter to win an iReach from PR Newswire!

Win an iReach web press release from PR Newswire during Blog Bash 2011 Ever feel like your message, your blog, your brand or your product…

Started by Mary Johnson

0 Jun 22, 2011

The Fantastic Friday Giveaway Linky - 290+ Giveaways Listed - Promote Your Giveaways

The Fantastic Friday Giveaway Linky at Frugality Is Free is booming with giveaways.   There are 190+ current giveaways listed already, is y…

Started by FrugalMom

0 Jun 17, 2011

How do you monitor/limit computer/phone game time with your kids?

With so many awesome "educational" (or so I tell myself) games available on the computer and in the form of phone apps, how do you monitor…

Started by Valerie Korock

0 Jun 13, 2011

Giveaway for Votes! Help Me Get to Top 25!

My blog is up for the Top 25 Health and Fitness blogs on the Circle of Moms site. I need more votes to really be in the running. Voting is…

Started by Coach Jenn

0 May 22, 2011

RSS

FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA

Blog Prompt

Question of the Day

Is Letter Writing Dead?

When was the last time you took a moment to write someone a letter?